What you wear that's theirs

So like which of their clothes you tend to steal.

Josh: Shirts and headbands

His feather headbands are awesome, so you wear one whenever you go to a show or a music festival. Sometimes you match. Also, you sometimes wear them as necklaces.

Most of his regular shirts are actually really soft, so you've stolen a bunch from him. You opt to button them up a little further than he does though.  He likes when you wear his stuff and sometimes he wears your sleep pants.

//

Jake: Jackets

Yeah, like all of them. If he's wearing a jacket when you go out, everyone knows you'll be wearing it by the time he drops you off at home. You especially like his black leather one. It smells like him and its super comfy. He doesn't mind because he knows you'll give them back.

//

Sammy: Pajamas and Shoes

He doesn't like to wear pjs anyway, but you get cold easily, so you usually sleep in his sweatpants when you stay at his place. He has some really soft sleep shirts that are perfect for lazy days around the house when nobody's home.

He almost never wears shoes. Especially if you're going to a place that doesn't require them like a park.  If he does wear shoes he usually ends up giving them to you to hold. His are easier to wear while you hold your own or put them in your bag. You have relatively big feet for a woman so they aren't huge on you. You like his Chelsea boots and boat shoes the best. 

//

Danny: Absolutely everything but shoes

You steal his earrings. You steal his necklaces. You wear his tank tops. You wear his swim trunks. You literally sleep in his boxers most of the time. He even has this one pair of ripped skinny jeans that look good on you. You would totally wear his shoes too, except they are absolutely ginormous on you.