Ouija

Things have been pretty awkward since Luke and I almost kissed. At least now I know everyone wasn't lying when they said he liked me. But the problem was part of me wanted him to like me and the other part didn't. I didn't want to date Luke and then have my heartbroken for some reason. The last boyfriend I had was in the fourth grade after all. After that my mom began moving all over the place for her work and I shut everyone out. There was simply no point.

So now that Luke liked me, and I liked him, I had no idea what to do.

My mom said we would stay here for a while, but I wasn't sure I trusted that. I already managed to make friends, do I really want a relationship?

I don't know.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ashton nudging me. We were just talking at my house. He came over last night, saying he couldn't sleep so he stayed the night.

"Are you okay?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine" I nod "what about you?"

"Good" he nods back

"So do you want to tell me why you couldn't fall asleep last night?"

"I don't know that's the problem" he mumbles.

I sigh.
"Ashton" I groan

"Olivia" he mocks me

"I didn't sleep either" I mutter

"Why not?"

"Because I was thinking about Luke"

He sits up "what about him?"

"Well you know how we almost kissed?"

"Yeah" he nods

"Well now I know he likes me and I don't know what to do."

"Why don't you want to date him?"

"Because I- I don't know" I groan

We were both silent for a little.
I began thinking about Ashton and Amber. I felt horrible about everything and I was pretty positive it was the reason Ash couldn't sleep last night. I was worried it was the wrong thing to do but there was no way Ashton and Amber would ever admit they liked eachother. They're both too positive that no one could ever love them.

"So" I say "I like Niall and Harry" I look over at him.

"Yea they're pretty cool lads" Ashton says flatly.

"Well maybe we could all hang out again?"

He looked up at me blankly.

"Maybe not" I laugh and he joins in with the memories of laser tag.

"I guess that didn't go well for either of us" I smile

"Not really" he grins.

"Um-" I was cut by off Liz running down the stairs.

"Hey Liz!" I said noticing I hadn't talked to her in a while. I never told mom about her little smoking incident but it scared the hell out of me.

She glanced at me but focused on Ashton. I raised my eyebrows at Ashton once he noticed.

"Is April home?" She asks.

"Uh i yeah I think so" he stutters

"Ok" Liz says spinning on her heel and walking out he door without another word.

"What the hell" I mumble

"You know Aprils been acting weird lately too."

"Really?"