The Party

My head spun as a knot formed in my stomach. Why was he with her? This is ridiculous I don't even like him who cares.

Our eyes locked and he dropped his gaze immediately. Huh. I turned my attention to the girl beside him. She was twirling her blond hair around her finger as she giggles at something Michael says. Her ruby red dress barely even covers her slim figure.

Amber grabs my hand and pulls me into the house,Liz runs up beside me to see what's going on.

"It's ok don't let it ruin your night" she says once we reach a hallway.

"What?" Liz asks clearly confused

"What are you talking about" I ask Amber, ignoring Liz.

"Oh shut up I saw the way you were looking at him" she says and Liz interrupts again

"Can someone tell me what's going on?"

We both sigh and Amber grabs Liz's shoulders spinning her around to see Luke walk through the door with the girl.

"Oh" she yells "that's not good"

"I don't like him" I stomp my foot on the ground"

"YES YOU DO" they yell and I sigh in defeat.

"Ok I do can we just forget it?"

They nod and I walk away to find Ashton in the living room, Liz and Amber following behind me.

"Hey there!" he smiles and pulls me in for a hug. "the last time I saw you, you and Luke were-" he stops when Liz shakes her head, waving her hand in front of her neck. I sigh as Ashton's eyes widen.

"You like him back?"

"What?"

"You like Luke?" he giggles and I shake my head quickly but Amber and Liz giggle, nodding.

He sighs "come with me" he grabs my hand and pulls me away. I look at Amber and Liz who shrug.

"See that girl?" Ashton points to the girl beside Luke.

"Ashton of course I've seen her that's what we're talking about-"

"He doesn't like her"

"What?" I look up at him, confused.

"He told me last night he was only bringing her to get you off his mind"

"Why would he do that?"

He groans. "Because he likes you he just to scared to ask you out"

"That's a lie"

"It is not!" he yells

I cross my arms "I don't believe that"

"Fine but just remember this little conversation we had when he asks you out" he shakes his head giggling and walks away. I groan and storm off after him to find Amber.

Liz had found April and they were now sitting in the corner together laughing about something. Liz may be a partier but April wasn't so they just sat there together.

I was dancing with Amber and the boys. Luke and the girl (Makenzie was her name) were no where to be seen. She got annoyed with us and pulled Luke away.

Amber,Ashton,Calum, and Michael had a couple drinks but they weren't drunk. At least not yet.It was so weird because in America you had to be 21, we were only 16. That's why I denied all the offers.

I mean, there wasn't even supposed to be alcohol here. It just ended up in the house. If my mom found out id be dead.

Amber left me to go dance with some guy so I walked up to Ashton.