This world is unfair. Like you said before, there is nothing that benefits you to stop cheating. Well we, the Keshiki's, believe in the afterlife, and then there are the Jashin believers. Jashinists do believe in life after death too, some of them sacrifice bodies to become immortal while the others do that to go to heaven. This is what my dad told me though, I've never seen a Jashinist in my life before..

Unless the concept of life after death you can't prove anything is bad. Fine, you may be a good cheater and pass the class now, but nothing here is permanent. As it's said, ❛❛Indeed, the death from which you flee- - indeed it will meet you. Then you will returned to the Knower of the unseen no the witnessed, and Almighty Kami-same will inform you about what you used to do.❛❛" Jiina narrowed her eyes slightly at the Hyuga.

There was a little moment where his eyes sparkled with light as he looked at Jiina. He wanted to know more about the girl, suddenly getting the urge to see her more.

"JIINA! COME HERE YOU BRAT!!!" Jiina's face immediately started paling at the familiar voice of her mom. The door was swung open harshly by Jiina's mother, every kid in detention started sweating.

"M-mo-"

⋆⋆⋆

Mrs. Ajia was following after a pouting Jiina as she fumed in anger, couldn't believe that her daughter got into trouble on her first day of school.

"I thought I made myself clear that I don't want the same things to happen here with your old school young lady." everyone's attention were on them. It hadn't been long since class ended, every kid from her class was still here.

"What happened in Sunagakure wasn't my fault mom!" Jiina raised her voice higher without realizing it.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME JIINA! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WERE GONNA GET A PRIZE FOR TRYING TO BURN YOUR ACADEMY?"

"I DON'T CARE! I WARNED THEM COUNTLESS TIMES TO TREAT GAARA LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING, BUT NO ONE LISTENED! SERVES THEM RIGHT" Jiina used the same tone as her mother. Her mother sighed, her eye twitching as she covered her face with her hand as if she was face-palming.

Gaara and Jiina had so many memories together, Jiina didn't understand why people would treat him as if he was garbage. Gaara hadn't been that sad in his entire life when Jiina had to leave, he liked hanging out with Jiina so much. He was planning on killing every sensei for expelling Jiina, but Jiina assured him that it was okay.

But that wasn't all. He was furious that she had to go so soon. Gaara still hadn't figured why his heart would start beating unusually fast with her, it was killing him.

"I know that this time it was really my fault mom. I promise I won't help anyone cheat again." Jiina mumbled quietly, but enough for her mother to hear. Mrs. Jiina was satisfied with her answer.

Jiina really was the oddball out. Every kid was getting more surprised by her actions every second while there were some who were envying her with full hate, especially a certain pinky.

Why is my Sasuke always staring at the new girl?! That witch is trying to take him away from me! Sakura was glaring, Sasuke had a soft look in his face as he was looking at Jiina and her mother. She wanted him to have that look only when he was looking at her, not Jiina!