Chapter Nine

Rey's heart was racing yet her blood ran cold as if freezing her on the spot with sheer horror of watching a man die before her eyes. Oh, how she wished for the all-consuming darkness to sweep her away however nausea was all that could be felt. Her Ladyship was a scary woman in her own right however right now she could see the real Lady Organa. So cruel, almost beast-like the sheer enjoyment she is getting from this man's death almost makes Rey want to cry and run away.

"Come, girl. Remember we have guests" she said her voice matching her face and enjoying everything that has occurred.

Rey could only gape at her ladyship, this only seemed to annoy her. She grasped Rey by the forearm and dragged her away from the cave going back the way she came and slipping through the panel and entering the house. It was like entering another universe the house was so warm in comparison to where she just was. The lights creating an almost golden hue of false security. Closing the panel behind her Lady Organa links her arm with Rey once more imprisoning her to her frame. She led her to the main entrance where a bunch of storm troopers were waiting in front of them Lord Solo.

"More guests; to what do I owe this pleasure?" she said with faux interest.

"My name is Jango Fett your ladyship. I am here on a formal matter. It has been reported there is a smuggler ship around your property. I have come to ask permission to search your land?"

"Smugglers... here... This is most exciting news. What do you think of this Ben?"

"Our cliffs are very dangerous; I strongly doubt there would be a place for smugglers to hide"

"Yes, well I suppose it doesn't matter what we think. Please search our grounds we have nothing to hide"

The storm troopers left the quickly and the house was thrumming with whispers and gossip of what just occurred. Smugglers are big news that peaks everyone's interest. With that interest now gone everyone returns to what they where doing previously and slowly leave the main entrance or so Rey thought as she is released from Lady Organa's strong gip.

"Storm Troopers must be truly fearsome men to have our dearest pet looking like she saw a ghost" Lord Snoke laughs too close to Rey's ear.

"She is afraid, she is an easily scared child" her ladyship sneers.

"I would be afraid too; what with storm troopers lurking and her wearing exquisite material that has clearly been smuggled"

"How very observant of you"

"Me... only when such a beauty is involved. Lady Organa you must help me. My sweet pet here is upset with me; she will not listen to me. Please tell her I mean no harm, that I am a friend" he sounded friendly enough but Rey knows better than to trust anything he says. "Your ladyship I wish to retire. I have had a long day and wish to rest"

"If you must"

"Thank you" Rey disappears so fast from their eyesight it almost makes her dizzy not before hearing something that shook her.

"Lady Organa, I have a proposal for you. I believe this to be most fruitful for the both of us" he is sinister to begin with however this sounds far more sadistic than normal. Could this proposal concern herself? It is better to hide in her room and pretend everything in the last few hours didn't happen. Easier said then done she jests to herself.

Just as she reached the staircase leading up to her room she was interrupted by a voice.

"Are you going to bed Rey?" Lord Solo has managed to escape the guests and seek her out.

"Ye...yes my... my lord" every second she spends outside the safety of her room has her resolve of not crying shatter despite her many efforts to hold it in.