12

Earth to Farida Na'im said waving his hands in my face.

What? I asked with a scowl

Am asking you what's wrong with you, you have been spacing out since morning and you are acting weird is everything alright?

Yeah its

Stop lying please you know I can read you like a book. Is it about Ahmad?

No

If you say so, am through with my classes and I can't find Amir please tell him that I need to see him or he should give me a call I can't reach him okay?

Yeah I will byee regard to Aunty I said waving at him and dialled Aliyah's number
Hey where the hell are you?
Aliyah~ Sorry am with Amir I will be  there in no time.
Farida~ Oh please tell  him that Nai'm want to see him or he should give him a call.
Amir ~ OK thank you but I don't have phone but luckly my sweet Aliyah has given me her phone so byee I will see you at home..with that the line went dead.

******

I hate Amir wallahi

Oh shut up you have been saying this for the fast two hours.

Of course its because I hateeee himmm soo much he has taking my baby with him what if my Dad calls or I am needed somewhere for an emergency? Ohh I don't understand why our parents spend there teenage life without social network and selfies I swear they have missed a lot I know for sure I can't sleep today because all I will be doing is missing my phone and cursing Amir throughout the night.

Please Besty just shut up we have been sent out of the lecture hall because of you and now you won't let me eat in peace? Just keep shut please I will talk to that idiot he will return your phone by night fall, please let me eat in peace.

You promised!? Aliyah asked given her Million dollar smile

Yeah insha Allah. Farida replied

That's why I love you so much Besty.

Geees thanks but  am not lesbian Farida said with a smirk.

Kin ci uwaki Aliyah replied giving Farida knock on head.

Ohhh why?? Farida whined like a Baby

Because you are idiot even if am a lesbian am not into a foreigner.

Am not! Farida depended

You are!

Am not!

You are!

But my Father is Nigerian and am born in Nigeria so am citizen by birth.

Really? Aliyah smirks again....the last time I check your great grand father is from Sudan.

Why am I a friend with a stalker? Farida groans

Because this stalker is the only person that will be with you forever and ever
For Better  for worst
Until death do us apart

Nashiga uku Aliyah are you trying to marry me? Farida said laughing

Yeah the only problem is that you are not wearing  a white gown and no bridesmaid my love Aliyah said trying to hug her. Which make farida jump aside laughing I swear if you touch me I will cut off your hands

Ohh you missed a lot baby Aliyah said faking hurt.

I love you Besty and you are the best Farida said hugging Aliyah.

Ohhh finally she has fallen for my charms Aliyah said with a  sigh and hugged her back.

You know am happy that I finally make you laugh Aliyah said breaking the hug and taking Farida's hand drawing invisible patterns which seems to calm Farida's shock expression.

What do you mean?

Really? Aliyah scoff and continue
Besty you might not tell me but I know definitely there is something bordering you. I won't force you to tell me everything cos I know you are now married please Farida please I know its between you and Ahmad, try to talk to each other marriage is all about communication,understanding,and forgiveness. He might have wrong you but you should please stop been bitchy and forgive him. By way the he is tolerating your stupidity I know he may have hurt you but please you should understand that he has regretted everything he did. He wanted to talk to you but you have been avoiding him like a plague and you are not answering his calls or replying his messages why?
So you have already given up and let Nadiya to take care of him?

What??? Farida asked shocked

Yeah you my not say it but you know action speaks louder than words. Be a woman Farida fight for your Man he is yours and don't let that slut take him away from you I know you have been both force into this but please you should try to make it work please Besty for me please

Ummm how do you know what happened Farida asked curiously

Hahahah funny is that all what you are going to say after all this long speech?
OK Mrs curious I talked with your husband today and he told me everything and how sorry he is you know what he says?

N-no Farida says stuttering

He said he missed your delicious dishes, he missed your smile, the way you blush when he complement you, the way you dance on the kitchen island and he missed how force him to watch Moana million times a day and the way you guys cuddle and I don't need to finish the rest but honestly you have got a very sweet and loving husband. By the time she finish am looking like a mess cos am in tears I missed him too I said in a whisper.

If you do miss him he's waiting for you in front of the school Library don't make him wait besty he miss you too.

Go.

That's all I needed before I take my leave, but I left my Burger and soda😫

Please ⭐ and comment