Chapter Fourteen: Operation - Toy Vengeance

Start from the beginning

Then, coming down the stairs was the wind-up-frog and Scud. The frog raced under Hannah's legs, and into Ducky's arms, and Legs reeled the two of them back up through the hole, as Scud tried to grab them, ending up knocking Hannah over. The dog looked up, and saw the toys disappear through the light hole in the roof, and the light then covered over.

"Stupid dog!" Hannah snapped to Scud, and shut the door. Scud barked at the light, then as he turned to the door, he smacked right into it.

As Hannah walked out to the TV room with a huff, the three-vehicle toy convoy raced down the stairs faster than ever gone before, and they all headed straight for the dog flap on the back door

"Lean back!" Braedimus ordered, and RollerBob, Mustang, and himself lifted their front wheels off the ground, sparks flying off their trucks and rear bumpers, then flew through the door, and Ito the bushes safely.

After getting down to the ground safely, Braedimus and Woody, the former in his robot mode, looked through the bushes, and saw Buzz and Daphne, both of them standing on a platform, and still taped to the rocket. They looked over to the shed, and they knew Sid was in there. Then, they heard something in the drain pipe, and saw Legs, Wind-Up-Frog, and Ducky. Ducky gave a thumbs up, and Braedimus flashed a blinker to them.

"Uh, Mission Control, is the launch pad construction complete?" Sid imitated. "Uh, Roger. Rocket is now secured to guide wire. We are currently obtaining the ignition sticks. Countdown will commence momentarily. Stand by."

"Okay, everyone. Get into position. Let's roll." Braedimus told the toys, as he and Woody made their way to their friends, and the toys all head into their designated points.

Buzz and Daphne then saw Woody and Braedimus walking up to them. "Prime! Woody! Great!" Buzz was grateful.

"Guys! Can you help us out?" Daphne asked, only for Woody to shush her and Buzz. "What? What is it?"

"Don't worry." Braedimus held up a thumbs up. "Everything is completely under control." Then, Woody played dead, as Braedimus froze, his arms to his sides.

"Woody. Braedimus Prime. What are you doing?" Buzz whispered to the two, then he and Daphne froze, as Sid walked out of the shed.

"Houston. All systems are go. Requesting permission to launch..." Sid then stopped, as he saw Braedimus and Woody. "Hey? How'd you two get out here?" He picked the two up, then shrugged to himself. "Oh, well. You and I can have a cookout later." Sid placed Woody in an open top barbecue, and placed a match into Woody's gun holster. Then, Sid looked at Braedimus. "Heh. You'll stay right here." He then place the red Autobot on the bench nearby.

Sid then walked back to the launch site, as the other toys, along with Prime and Woody, looked at him with hatred and anger. Braedimus shifted his right arm into a blaster, and aimed at the boy, waiting for the time.