Chapter Twelve: Out the Window...

Meanwhile, inside of the hall cupboard, Sheriff Woody and Braedimus Prime were both trying to get the handle for the door open, and it was proving to be a bit difficult for them. But, as they gave the door a good shove and turn on the handle, the door unlocked and became open. Woody fell to the ground, with some Christmas lights around him, but he didn't count for the red and black bowling ball to fall on him with a thud.

"Oof!" Woody groaned, then lifted his head. "Buzz, the coast is clear." He said in a daze, then shook his head to recover from the impact. "Buzz?" He whispered, and looked left and right.

"Daphne, where are you?" Braedimus whispered, as he walked out of the hall cupboard.

"There's a secret mission in uncharted space. Let's go." Buzz's voice box then called out, and both Woody and Braedimus slowly made their way to where the sound was. It sounds like it was coming from Hannah's bedroom. Braedimus gave the hand signal to Woody to follow him, as they make their way over to the doorway.

"Really? That's so interesting." Hannah replied to what Buzz's voice box. Braedimus and Woody then peeked around the corner of the doorframe, and the two saw Buzz and Daphne, sitting at a small table, whilst Hannah was having a tea party! "Would you like some tea, Mrs. Nesbitt?" Hannah asked.

Woody gasped. "Buzz!" He whispered in shock, and saw what had happened to the Space Ranger. He and Braedimus needed to get Hannah out of the room so they could get the two. Woody then had an idea. He cleared his throat, and began to call out for Hannah, but in her mother's voice. "Hannah! Oh, Hannah!"

This got Hannah's attention. "Mum?" She then looked at the toys. "Please, excuse me, ladies. I'll be right back." With that, she walked out of the bedroom, and as she does so, Buzz moved his right arm slightly, and he fell face first into the table. "What is it, Mum? Mum, where are you?" Hannah asked, then headed downstairs, not seeing the pile of Christmas lights and a red/blue semi-truck next to the door.

With the threat gone, Woody and Braedimus, the latter turning into robot mode, ran into the bedroom, and up to their two friends. "Buzz! Hey. Buzz, are you okay?" Woody asked.

"GONE!" Buzz cried out, surprising both Braedimus and Woody. "It's all gone! All of it's gone! Bye-bye! Woo-hoo! See ya!"

Woody then saw what happened to Buzz's detached arm. "What happened to you?" He asked in concern.

"One minute, you're defending the whole galaxy..." Buzz went off, then slammed a fist down on the table, making the two flinch. "And suddenly, you find yourself, sucking down Darjeeling with..."

"Mary Antoinette. And her little sister." The two toys introduced themselves to the two visitors.

"Okay. This confirms it: Buzz has completely lost it." Braedimus confirmed, then saw Daphne. "Daph. You okay?" He asked in concern.

"Yeah. I'm just worried for Buzz." Daphne replied to him.

"I think you've had enough tea for today." Woody told the Space Ranger, then got him back on his feet, and made their way to the door, with his broken arm. "Let's get you outta here, Buzz-"

"DON'T YOU GET IT?!" Buzz asked, sounding like he was going crazy. Then, he directed Woody's attention to the little hat on top of his helmet. "DO YOU SEE THE HAT?! I AM MRS. NESBITT!!" He then began to laugh like he was a crazy old woman.

"Snap out of it, Buzz!" Braedimus, Woody, and Daphne all yelled at him at once, until Woody had enough. He then opened Buzz's helmet, making the hat fall off, then punched Buzz's head, making a squeak sound, snapping him out, then closed the helmet.