Chapter Four: Recon Plan Charlie: Execute!

Out in the darkened hallway, the door to Braedey's room opened slightly, and a soldier stepped out. He looked left and right, and once he saw it's clear, he waved to a second soldier, and he ran to the corner of the hallway nearby the room. Once he saw it was clear, and the sound of children was downstairs, he gave the all clear to the silver sports car.

The silver sports car resembles that of a 1958 Peerless GT, has a large resemblance with James Bond's Aston Martin DB5 from Goldfinger. In consequence, it has been widely recognized as a 1960s Aston Martin DB5. While it shares similarities with the DB5, like a near identical rear end, differences can also be seen, mainly in the profile design, which is more curvaceous than the DB5. This car is known as Finn McMissile.

Then, some soldiers walked in with a walkie-talkie, and started to move on out of the room, along with a jump rope

Then, some soldiers walked in with a walkie-talkie, and started to move on out of the room, along with a jump rope. Sarge leads ahead with Finn, and they both looked down to the ground floor, and saw Braedey with many of his friends.

"Okay. Everyone to the living room. It's almost time for the presents." Naomi told the kids, and they all followed Braedey down into the living room.

"Come on, guys. Let's go." Braedey called out.

Sarge and Finn knew they didn't have much time. Sarge motions his hands to tell the two parachuters nearby the pillars for the railing to jump.

The parachuters jumped off the second floor, and deployed their parachutes, landing on the ground safely. The two checked both left and right, and saw it was clear. They waved down the jump rope, and six soldiers, along with Sarge, and Finn, using his cable winches, reel down the rope, and reach the ground.

~*~*~

~*~*~

In Braedey's room, Braedimus and Woody get the other walkie-talkie set up on the bedside table, whilst the other toys gathered up in front of it, and the two sat on the bed.

"Alright. Gangway, gangway." Hamm told the others, as he stood up front.

"Okay. This little baby..." Braedimus flipped the switch on the walkie-talkie to 'On'.