Chapter 42: Tables Turned

Start from the beginning

"Don't come near me! You disgusting piece of shit!" I raised my hand to slap him but he quickly catch it by the wrist to stop me. I raised my other hand to attack him again but still he quickly caught it.
_____
Third Person's POV

Kai pushed Jennie to lay down on the couch where they are sitting and pinned her hands above her head. Jennie tried to push him and kick him but he's too strong compared to the strength that the girl has.

Jennie started to sweat and her heart is beating madly because of nervousness. Kai looks at her with lust on his eyes and Jennie knows what the guy is up to.

"Heeeelp!" Jennie shouted but Kai slapped him hard that made Jennie felt dizzy and even caused a cut on her lips.

"Shut your fucking mouth Jennie Kim!! You talk too much and it's getting into my nerves!!" the guy half-yelled then covered Jennie's mouth with his hand while the other hand is still holding her two wrists.

Jennie fights her way out of Kai's grip but she can't even move her body because the guy is already on top of her pinning her down.

Kai lean down closer to Jennie's face and started to lick the girl's jawline. She can feel the guy's crotch bulging and she knows exactly what it is.

Tears started to ran down Jennie's eyes, she felt hopeless and dirty at the same time. She closed her eyes while saying Lisa's name in silence.

Kai stop licking her jawline and went down into her collarbone, "Fvck Jennie. You're so hot and beautiful. I dreamed about this for God knows how long." he groaned against Jennie's skin.

The girl is still resisting on Kai's hold but she failed miserably. It's impossible to get away from the guy's strong grip. She just cried again praying for someone to rescue her.

Kai was about to unbutton Jennie's blouse using his teeth when they heard the door opened and after a blink of an eye, Kai's unconscious body fall into the floor.

Jennie then saw Jisoo holding a broken vase on her hands.

Jisoo ran towards her and hug her tightly. "Oh my God. I wasn't late right? Tell me I wasn't late." she shakingly asked Jennie.

"Chuuuu. Thank God you arrived. He.. He was a-about to.." Jennie's body is still shivering in fear.

"Shhh. Don't talk. Don't tell me. I might kill this guy right now." Jisoo hissed.

"I'll call the police. We will sue him." she continued.
________
The police came with Kai's being unconscious still, Jisoo poured water into the guy's face to wake him up.

"What the hell? Ouch.." Kai whimpered when he felt the stinging pain on his head.

"You will come to the police station with us. Miss Jennie Kim filed attempted rape against you." one of the policemen said.

"Rape? Do you know what are you talking about? She's my fiancée for goodness' sake. I have the right to touch her!" Kai harshly spat.

Jisoo came closer to Jennie and let the latter buried her head into her chest for Jennie is still very nervous and still crying."He is crazy." she whispered to Jennie.

"We already checked the CCTV and saw clearly what had happened. But still you have the right to speak up for yourself at the police station or get a lawyer to stand up for you." the police calmly uttered while handcuffing Kai.

"Do you know who you are talking to? Do you know me?! I can kick you out being a police officer!" the guy shouted trying to get off the handcuff but the police just forcefully drag him out the wedding shop.

"Jennie Kim!!! Stop this!!! Or else you know what will happen to Lisa!!!" he shouted that made Jennie's heart stop beating for a second.

Jennie's nervousness tripled upon hearing Lisa's name. Jisoo noticed it so she cupped the girl's cheeks and said.

"Be brave. Don't let him poison your mind. We will tell this to your parents. I'm sure their eyes will be opened after what just had happened to you. I know uncle still cares for your safety. He should not let you marry that psychotic asshole." Jisoo tried to sooth her.

She then quickly dialed her mom's number to tell her to meet them in the police station.
___________
Jisoo and Jennie arrived at the police station to leave their statements and sign some papers with regards to the incident but before that, the police asked Kai questions first, he was sitting across the police with handcuff still on his wrists.

"I AM TELLING YOU THAT SHE IS MY FIANCÉE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH TOUCHING HER WHEN WE ARE GETTING MARRIED ANYWAYS!" Kai hysterically yelled.

The police was about to speak when someone's voice occupied the whole room.

"YOU ARE NOT MARRYING MY DAUGHTER ANYMORE! YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!" it's Jennie's father.

Kai's eyes widen not because of Jennie's father but because he saw his father behind CEO Kim, also in handcuff.

"Wh-what is this about?" Kai asked stuttering.

Jennie's father slapped the envelope he was holding into Kai's face. He quickly caught it in spite of the handcuff. He opened the envelope and his face turned pale when he read the content.
_________________

WOOOOP. YOU GUYS STILL ENJOYING THIS? OR ARE YOU GETTING BORED BECAUSE OF LISA'S ABSENCE? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME. YOU CAN HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT TO. MY INBOX IS ALWAYS OPEN FOR YOU GUYS.

I LOVE YOU AND AGAIN, PATIENCE PLEASE. WE'RE GOING THERE.