"Just a little, I'll be fine though, don't worry."

He patted his knee, "you can lay down, I'll wake you up once our train's here."

"That's not ne-" I yawned again, and Zuko gave me an 'I told you so' look. I sighed in defeat and laid on his lap. I was asleep in minutes. 

[Zuko's POV]

I looked down at (Y/N) who was sleeping on my lap. She looked so peaceful, since she came back she'd always been tensed up and stressed. She was finally relaxing around me again. 

"Last call for Ba Sing Se!" I heard the train conductor yell. I didn't want to wake her so I picked her up, and carried her to the train. 

Uncle, (Y/N), and I sat next to a family with a baby.

"What a handsome baby." Uncle said to the family.

I ran my hands through (Y/N)'s hair as she slept. I felt her twitch in her sleep, then frown. I knew that expression. She was having a nightmare. I lightly pushed her, and she awoke instantly, breathing hard. She looked around in confusion, then got up off my lap. 

"Zuko?" She asked, groggily. 

"I'm here." I said. 

"Are we on the train?"

"Yes..."

"I thought I told you to wake me up before we got on the train."

"I tried, you wouldn't wake up." I lied. I just didn't want to wake her up. 

"That's weird, I'm usually a light sleeper..."

"Guess you were really tired."

Soon we arrived in the lower ring. We set up our apartment, and then we went out into the city. (Y/N) and I walked side by side for a bit and then Uncle ran up from behind us, holding a large vase with orange flowers in them. I glared at Uncle and his flowers. There was absolutely no point in buying them. 

"I just want our place to look nice, in case someone brings home a lady friend!" Uncle nudged me with his elbow. (Y/N) looked away.  

"This city is a prison. I don't want to make a life here." I said bleakly. 

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not. Now come on, I found us some new jobs, and we start this afternoon!" Uncle said. 

"Jobs? You mean I have to work? I'm not built for labor. I fight, I eat, I sleep." (Y/N) said. 

"We need to make money don't we?" Uncle said to her. 

"Oh yeah, of course, so Zuko can impress whatever lady friend he might make here right?" She said sarcastically.

I didn't want any other 'lady friends'. I had her. 

After all this time... I had her. 

I did not say that out loud. 

Soon Uncle led (Y/N) and I into a tea shop. Leave it to Uncle to get us jobs serving tea. The owner, Pao, gave us each an apron. (Y/N) and I put it on, but Uncle was having a little trouble. 

"Well, you certainly look like official tea servers. How do you feel‌?" Pao asked us. 

"Ridiculous." I said. 

"Ridiculous." (Y/N) said, in a deep voice mimicking my own. Then she looked at me and smiled. I pretended to roll my eyes, but I smiled back. 

"Uh, does this possibly come in a larger size?" Uncle asked Pao.