Ba Sing Se

After entering the City we went to a train station to get tickets. We were by a ticket booth where a lady was inspecting our tickets. 

"So, Mr. Lee, Ms. (Y/N), and Mr. ummm ... Mushy, is it?" She said, looking at our tickets. Zuko and Iroh were well known across the world, but people didn't actually know my name, they only knew of the 'Dual Bender'.

"It's pronounced Mushi." Iroh replied .

"You telling me how to do my job?" She asked him, annoyed. 

"Uh, no, no. But may I just say you're like a flower in bloom. Your beauty is intoxicating." Iroh said to her. 

" You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself, handsome. Raorr! Welcome to Ba Sing Se." She said flirtatiously to Iroh while stamping our tickets. 

I looked a Zuko and pretended to barf in my mouth. He gave me the same disgusted look, "I'm going to forget I saw that." He said before grabbing the tickets. We both walked away. 

Later, we were all waiting for our train, so we sat in the waiting area. 

"So, you guys got plans once you're inside the city?" Jet asked us. 

I heard a Tea Seller come by us, "Get your hot tea here! Finest tea in Ba Sing Se!"

Iroh waved his hands, "Ooh! Jasmine please."

The Tea Seller handed Iroh some tea. I looked at Zuko, "The day he stops drinking tea is the day your sister decides to be a nice person."

Zuko laughed, and I watched Iroh take a sip of the tea, only to spit it out, repulsed, "Blaugh! Ugh, coldest tea in Ba Sing Se is more like it! What a disgrace!" He said. 

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Jet asked Zuko. Zuko sighed and got up, I followed him, "Alone." Jet said, giving me a look.

"No, you cannot speak to him alone. I still don't trust you. If you want to talk to Lee, I'm going to have to be there." I said grabbing Zuko's hand. 

"Whatever, Fine." Jet said, then he turned to Zuko, "You and I have a much better chance of making it in the city if we stick together. You want to join the Freedom Fighters?"

"Absolutely no-"

"Thanks, but I don't think you want me in your gang." Zuko cut me off. 

"Come on, we made a great team looting that captain's food. Think of all the good we could do for these refugees." Jet said, pressing Zuko to say yes. 

" I said no." Zuko held on to my hand tighter and we walked away. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at Jet, because I am in fact a child. 

Zuko and I walked up to Iroh who's tea was now steaming hot. I looked back at Jet to see if he noticed. He stormed away angrily. Uh-oh...

Zuko knocked the tea out of his uncle's hands, " What are you doing firebending your tea? For a wise, old man, that was a pretty stupid move!" he said in a scolding whisper. 

"I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but ... it's just so sad!" He sniffled. 

I looked at Zuko and he rolled his eyes. 

"Hey." I said to him. 

"What?"

I placed a hand on his shoulder, "calm down. No one saw, we're fine."

He nodded, but he still looked pissed.

We sat down and I yawned. 

"Are you tired?" He asked me.