Chapter Thirteen: The Big One

Depuis le début

Both Braedimus and Woody were now worried for their friends.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, back in Braedey's room, the brunette boy was lying down in his bed, still feeling down for the loss of his four favourite toys. He hadn't felt this bad in forever.

"I've looked everywhere around the house for them, honey." Naomi told Braedey, then she tied a blue Autobot bandana around his head. "I could only find your bandana. I'm really sorry, Braedey."

"But, what if we leave them all behind?" Braedey asked her worriedly.

Naomi gently cupped his face, and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find Woody, Buzz, Daphne, and Braedimus Prime before we leave tomorrow morning. I promise." She told him, then turned off the bedside lamp light. With that, and as her son fell asleep, Naomi quietly tiptoed out of the room, and gently closed the door behind her.

A few seconds later, inside of a boy labelled 'Braedey's Toys', then box began to move a bit. "I need air." A strained voice called from inside, and the box opened, revealing Rex and Potato Head, the former chocking on some packing foam. The plastic Rex then spat it out, whilst some was on his shoulder.

"Will you quit movin' around?" Potato Head whispered harshly to the plastic T-Rex.

"I'm sorry." Rex apologised. "It's just that I get... I get so nervous before I travel." He then saw the packing foam on his right shoulder, and brushed it off with his little arm.

"How did I get stuck with you as a moving buddy?" Potato Head asked himself, then got back in the box.

"Everyone else was picked." Rex replied, then he got back in the box also.

Next to the box, was Bo Peep. She looked over to Braedey's sleeping form, saw the Autobot insignia on the bandana, and sighed sadly, looking at a cowboy hat on the end of the bed. "Oh, Woody. If only you and Braedimus Prime could see how much Braedey misses you both."

~*~*~

Next door, as the storm progressed outside, Sid was fast asleep on his bed, still wearing his clothes from yesterday

Next door, as the storm progressed outside, Sid was fast asleep on his bed, still wearing his clothes from yesterday. On the desk, Braedimus and Woody were struggling to get out of the milk crate, but the heavy toolbox was preventing them from getting out.

Woody then looked over to Buzz, who was fast asleep, whilst Daphne was using a small little piece of sharp metal she found, and she was trying to saw through the thick tape to try and get out. "Psst. Psst! Hey, Buzz!" Woody whispered to Buzz.

Braedimus then saw a large amount of small circular pieces of metal, known as washers, down on the desk around him and Woody. He picked one up, and looked to Buzz. "One, two, three." He counted, and threw the washer. It knocked against Buzz's helmet, waking him a bit, and it fell to the desk with a little clink and clatter, as the Space Ranger looked over to the Autobot. "Buzz. Hey, could you and Daphne come over here to see if you could get this toolbox off me and Woody?" Braedimus asked, only for Buzz to look away.