Chapter 12.

Naseem Jenkins

"Courtland, Treyveon; This is Karter." I introduced them to one another. They just stood there staring at Karter as if something was wrong. "What's wrong with y'all?" I asked them as I snapped my fingers in their faces.

All of a sudden they came back to reality and pushed me out the way to get to him. "Damn Hercules head asses." I mumbled to myself as I regained my balance. And watched as they fanboyed over Karter.

"You are so fucking adorable!" Courtland told him. "Thanks I appreciate it." He responded smiling back. "Are you mixed? Btw I'm in love with your hair it's so curly and long." Rey said to him.

"I am actually, my mom is Puerto Rican and my dad is black." He responded to them. Well it's good to know that they like him so far. Them mfs don't like people for shit. No cap🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

"We'll talk more later, enjoy the show guys." Rey said before he ran off to join the other dancers on the mini stage surrounded by everyone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLDEN!!" The dance team screamed to him before they broke into a dance sequence moving along to Company by Tinashe.

After first dance performance

Treyveon Williams

"Are you enjoying yourself Kelvin?" I asked him as we walked along the beach hand in hand. "I really am baby boy, you did amazing up there I'm proud of you." He said smiling at me and kissed my hand.

We soon were interrupted by Courtland screaming for us to come back and sing happy birthday to the birthday boy. As we all sung happy birthday to Holden he looked like a little kid on cloud 9.

After he blew out his candles, Courtland took a miniature cake and mashed his face in it and ran off laughing. We all laughed as he chased Courtland around with his face covered in icing.🤣

Before I knew, it was time for another performance on stage. "Wish me luck Kelvin." I said running off to join the other dancers on stage.

After second performance

Holden Givens

After I cleaned myself up from Courtland's little stunt, I changed into my trunks and set off to find my baby. I spotted her talking to Treyveon so I snuck up behind her but Treyveon saw me so I told him not to say anything.

When I got to her ear, I whispered; "Imma get you back for that shit you pulled baby girl." And I sucked on her earlobe and she squirmed around in front of me. "Excuse me Treyveon can I please borrow my girlfriend so that I can speak with her for a few minutes?" I asked him.

He simply nodded his head and I grabbed her hand and we walked off into the distance. As we walked it was silent for a bit until I spoke up to break the silence. "I'm sorry." I said still walking with her hand in hand.

"For what?" She asked me in curiosity with a raised eyebrow. "For not being a good boyfriend. I've just had so much going on and I didn't want to burden anyone with my issues." I said to her as we came to a stop and looked at one another as we listened to the waves.