Chapter 10. ❗️

— These days, I'm letting God handle all things above me.

— H.E.R.

Monday 9:37 am
SouthShore High Café

Treyveon Williams

The past weekend has been eventful. Everything kept replaying in my mind over and over as if it was on a loop. As if it were a broken tape recorder that won't stop replaying the same sequence repeatedly.

The more I thought about it, the more my stomach turned. The idea of Christian kissing me is still something I truly cannot wrap my head around.

But at one point in history, that was what I wanted.

I mean I know I had crush on him but I started liking Kelvin.

Do I still like this nigga?
Does he feel the same way?
Is he going to come out the closet?

This was so much to process.

That Following Monday

I woke up extra early and decided to walk to school. There has to be a reason why he did it. I thought to myself. I'll just have to ask him. I thought to myself.

12:37 pm
Hallway during lunch

I decided I was going to go ahead and talk to him about what happened at the party the other night. I took a deep breath and walked up to him while he was at his locker.

"Christian we need to talk, like now. It's important." I said seriously. "Now's not the right time Treyveon, I have to talk to you later." He said. I took the time to take in his appearance.

He had on a black under armor shirt with black sweat pants, and nike slides. I looked at his face and he appeared to be exhausted or lack of a better term, tired.

Before I could say anything else, Raylend ass walked up trying to start bullshit as usual. "Aye Chris, this faggot giving you some trouble?" He said eyeing me.

"Boy if you don't getcho ugly dragon breathe having, big forehead having, can't play basketball worth a shit having, STD infested having ass on out my damn face trying to start with me. Today is not the damn day Raylend I will really slap the shit outta you. Try me bitch." I spat.

He just looked at me like he wanted to do something. And I happily stood there smiling my evil and sinister smile. "Treyveon just go, I'll talk to you later." Christian tried to say only to me.

"Tf you need to talk to him for though? You talking to a faggot now? You fucking him?" Raylend said aloud and began to draw attention. "Raylend you know I don't get down like that, you're being immature and childish as hell. Now I'm only going to say this once so listen good; Leave me alone and shut the fuck up trying to start some shit." He spoke darkly.

Raylend mean mugged the both of us then stormed off angrily.

"You don't get down like that?" I repeated back to him. "Buuuuuuuuuuuut at the party you basically had ya tongue down my throat my guy." I said looking at him sideways. "Treyveon I didn't mean it—.." I held my hand and cut him off.