Chapter 11.

Previously on Polar Opposites

Naseem Jenkins

"So are you bringing Kelvin to the party?" Courtland asked Treyveon.

"Most definitely, it'll be his first time seeing me actually preform." He smiled widely. "So what about you love?" Treyveon asked me suddenly.

"What you mean?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Who you bringing to the party silly?" He asked opening up some life saver gummies.

"This nigga stay eating some damn candy."🙄 I thought to myself. "Well tell us whose Naseem's coming to the party with." Courtland said.

"Naseem isn't coming with anyone because no one is on Naseem's level." I simply replied. "Let's find Naseem a man Courtland." Treyveon said.

"What if I want a girlfriend?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "You want a boyfriend." They said in unison and looked at me.

I just rolled my eyes at them two because they think they know me but they don't. 🙄🤣

Welp better start looking for something to wear for this party and see who the hell Treyveon an Courtland trying to set me up with.

Treyveon Williams

"Treyveon you look amazing!" Star said to me when I walked out the bathroom with the outfit on she made for me. "Thank you again for this I really appreciate it Star." I said hugging her.

Fifteen minutes passed, and the door bell rung. Courtland and Star were downstairs so they opened the door for Kelvin to come in. They stayed because they wanted to see me go off for my date. Plus we're having a sleepover afterwards cause the hoes wanna know what happened when I come back home.

"Hoe getcho ass down here, ya manz here!" Courtland yelled to me. I took one more look in my mirror and smiled at my reflection then walked out.

Courtland Edwards

"OKAY SIR, have him here no later than 11:30pm and he better come back home the same way he left. Do I make myself clear?" I said eyeing him with a serious face.

"Yes ma'am, 11:30 got it." Kelvin said and scratched the back of his neck. "You are beyond embarrassing." Treyveon said mugging me. "I love you too baby boy. Now get out and enjoy your date."

"See y'all when I get back. Don't eat all my shit or I'll fuck y'all up.😑" he said walking out. "Eat them all you say? Lit say less.😉"  Star said smiling. "Do it and I'll shave all your hair off.🙃" Treyveon responded with a twisted smile.

I just laughed at him and closed the door.

Incoming Call

Holden Givens
(Boo Daddy😫💛🌪)

"Hey babe, wassup?" I asked Holden when I answered the phone.