Chapter 3.

Previously on Polar Opposites

How many days do we have out Mr. Robinson?" Courtland asked rolling her eyes. "I see where your hearts were in this situation and you were protecting Treyveon so I'll give y'all both 2 days out." He said looking at them genuinely.

"As for you Mr. Walker, you're suspended for 4 days and you have an administrative hearing following the day you return." Mr. Robinson said mugging him. He sat there quite.

"You all are free to leave while I talk to this young man." He said referring to Christian.

We all walked out and headed for the exit. I just walked in silence. My face feels like I fought mayweather in the octagon and lost horribly.

Naseem walked up beside me and put his arm around my shoulder and Courtland grabbed my hand. "You know we got you right baby boy?" Naseem asked me.

Still unable to speak mostly because my mouth and jaw hurts I attempted to smile and nodded my head. He nodded and kissed my forehead. Courtland kissed my cheek and we were on our way to my house.

Naseem Jenkins

We stayed at Rey-Rey's house for an hour or two then his grandmother offered us to stay at her house for a couple of days.

We all sat in The room talking about the upcoming Kickback next weekend. "Yo Court whatchu wearing to Star's Kickback Friday ?" I asked

"I honestly don't know yet, I gotta check my closet." She said typing away on her phone. "What about you Rey?" I asked him.

"I have absolutely nothing to wear." He said annoyingly. I looked at him crazy then spoke up. "You have a giant closet at home and two closets over her at grandma's house, you know you got something to wear." I said mugging him. "Yeah I have clothes here and there, BUT I need to update my wardrobe." He said looking through his closet.

I shook my head at him and began to scroll through social media on my phone. two minutes later, Courtland stood to her feet. "Let's go to the mall." She said fixing her hair and make up in Rey's mirror.

"Fr? Lets go now!" Rey said rushing to his door. I hopped off the bed and blocked his way. "Naseem move." He said annoyingly. "Treyveon Octavious Williams, Do you not remember what happened the last time we went to the mall?"I eyed him.

He huffed loudly and looked at me and crossed his arms and began to pout. "What happened the last time yall went to the mall?" Courtland said with raised eyebrows.

Courtland Edwards

"What happened the last time yall went to the mall?" I asked with raised eyebrows. " Uhm nothing." Rey said nervously. I eyed him up and down. Rey spill, now. I said serious. He sighed and stood there and then finally spoke up.

"The last time we went to the mall, there was a slight incident." He said playing with his fingers. "A slight incident! Treyveon now you know it was more then that. Tell her." Naseem said eyeing him.

"Remember when I showed you all those Outfits from Rue21 and Sparks?" He asked me. "yeah what about them? You stole them or something?" I asked. "No no, girl I am not no thief." "Okay so what is it?' I asked getting impatient. "I fought this other boy for 2 shirts and another boy for the jackets." He said.