Chapter 7.

Previously on Polar Opposites

Courtland Edwards

5 minutes later, he was in my eyesight walking towards me with our food smiling. He sat across from and passed me my box.

I took it upon myself to grab two of his fries from his box and plop them into my mouth.

He just sat there in silence giving me the death glare. I promise you; if looks could kill, I'd be a dead woman right now.

"The next time you do that shit imma upper cut you in the damn throat and make you bite ya fucking tongue." He said with a slight attitude.

"I love you too Octavious." I said as I smiled at him and called him by his middle name. He hates that.😂

"Courtland I will not tolerate you calling me by my middle name in public places, I'll punch you." He said pulling out his phone.

"Why are you so violent Rey-Rey? Damn you and Kelvin need to hurry up and get together you need your damn dick sucked or something.🤷🏾‍♂️" I said before digging into my food.

"COURTLAND!" He said looking at me eating. "What? I'm being serious as well as honest. You be having attitudes left and right, I think you're just sexually frustrated." I said before putting another fork full of shrimp fried
rice in my mouth.

"Whatever bitch." He said about to open his box. "Wait can you sit beside me?" I asked him. "Um, okay?" He said questionable

I got up and let him scoot in the booth. Now he's locked in and can't get out. "So what are you wearing to Star's Kickback tom—." Was all he got out before Kevyon walked up.

"Sorry I'm late, I stopped by the store to pick up somethings and lost track of time he said sitting in the booth with bags galore.

Treyveon Williams

"What the hell is he doing here?" I asked mugging my older brother and Courtland. "Rey please don't be mad at me but you should really hear him out, please for me?" Courtland begged me.

Rolling my eyes I sat down and decided to cooperate and listen to what he has to say. "I don't don't have all day now talk before I change my mind." I said rolling my eyes at him.

Current Time, Miami Mall 6:37 pm

Kevyon Williams

The word surprised couldn't be the word of use to describe this situation or my little brother. I was shocked but also happy that he wants to hear me out.

I honestly hope he doesn't throw a tantrum like he used to when we were younger. Rey-Rey would literally scream his head off, and if he was real mad; he'd start to play target practice and throw stuff at you.

I honestly just want our relationship to go back to the way it was. He used to tell me any and everything, I miss that.

"I really hope he for—." "HELLO EARTH TO KEVYON! DON'T MAKE ME PUNCH YOU IN YO FACE!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and came back to reality. "Sorry about that." I said in all honesty.