Author's Note

Hi all! I hope you enjoyed My Everything! It was inspired by the Barney Stinson quote in Season Nine, Episode Twenty-Four of How I Met Your Mother. The quote, "You are the love of my life. Everything I have, and everything I am, is yours... Forever." absolutely tugged at my heart strings and I knew I needed to make it into a fic.

Golden Hour is out now! So please give that a read. I'm very proud of it and I hope you all enjoy it.

I'm currently working on:
•Beauty School Drop Out

!!! Which should be up within a few weeks !!!

I hope you all enjoyed My Everything! Cheers!

***

Golden Hour synopses: Phil is a paramedic who works the night shift and Dan is a business man who constantly has to travel around the world. As Phil pulls into work, him and his partner, Ashley, get a call for a several car pile up on the highway. Phil's first patient is the last person he was expecting.

***

Beauty School Drop Out synopses: Phil is a drug addicted rock star who thinks he's too good for everyone—well, everyone except his girlfriend, Cynthia. Dan and Phil meet in high school after Dan was stood up on his date. Phil couldn't be less interested, but Dan keeps being persisted. Dan eventually ends up in the wrong crowd, all as an attempt to desperately get Phil's attention. Will the beauty school drop out schmuck ever get the man of his dreams?