Now, the same dress was the light blue in color, yet was only the similar up to the cropped overshirt you wore—the sleeves like that of a shirt, with a white trim, and light lavender flower patterning, with the neckline darker, yet much the same, closed with a ribbon. The dress to the same overall folding as the previous hanfu, yet came higher up your neck, and was closed off with another button. The under layer was a dark blue and had a flowered pattern, with the layer above it in a mid-tone blue, or indigo, and split sectionals, again, with the same pattern. The change in the dress was due to Kyrie's magic, and you were told after the effects wore off—this one balancing your aether as well as easing your body—the dress would just become another piece of clothing, which if you wanted, could turn into something else with the proper enchantments.

 The change in the dress was due to Kyrie's magic, and you were told after the effects wore off—this one balancing your aether as well as easing your body—the dress would just become another piece of clothing, which if you wanted, could turn into ...

It was when you were finished getting dressed that you helped the girls pull the couches apart, and put the coffee table back between them. The tea was still hot, and you were encouraged to sit down and have some by Kyrie who insisted you stay and chat before leaving. You sat next to Yunalesca on one couch, and poured yourself some in a matching teacup. A few moments passed as the silveretted girl thanked her fellow priestess for the help and trouble, and it was then that your hand brushed your neckline to brush back hair, when you noticed you no longer had a kudan or weapon key around your neck. You blinked, feeling for it again, then stood, looking around for the items. Kyrie stood as well, gently tugging your hand so you would sit back down—you turned to her expectantly.

"[Name], your ears," she said, gesturing to you. "The change in rebonding is a change in aether, and will reflect your kudan and weapon."

Sure enough, you stood, walking over to the mirror upon the wall near the exiting door. Brushing your hair away, your fingertips caressed the earrings now on you: the right side having a cuff around the top cartilage of your ear, which seemed to reflect the silver of Kei's scales. A chain hung down from the cuff in two links, to your earlobe, where a small, circular stud was, similar in color to the outfit you wore; upon your left ear, there was only a matching stud. As you turned around and returned to your seat, Kyrie explained.

	"I believe that the cuff is to be your kudan, and the smaller studs are of your weapon

"I believe that the cuff is to be your kudan, and the smaller studs are of your weapon. Due to you wearing gear, it is reflecting the color of it, and I assume that once you are in regular clothing, they will turn to black, similar to your katana."