He is Good; He is Great; He is Good God amen

falling for my lover.
Over & over & over again.
No one is like him.
He's mighty and strong; he makes you brave.
His gushing words of courage & life
fill the empty big holes of the soul & remove the sorrowful bitterness buried deep from within the heart; be filled with love & identity.
He is endless in His love & mercy,
who can ever be like Him?
I am so loved by someone so great that is He.
He is my Father, He is my lover, He shows me the ways of living life: the true & abundant way.
He disciplines me and teaches me as I go on about my days of journeys together with him.
He is inspiring because every day as I get into His presence, there is an awe-ness that fills my heart all over again! it rips the pieces of pride and selfishness that had ever been in the insides of the dwellings of my own spirit and soul.

Look! It pleases Him that I be made whole in Him for it is He, the Only One who is able to do that! Complete and satisfy one by his own justice and righteousness!
By His grace, it is indeed the way we have access to His throne in boldness.
He will save you & make you one in identity with Him.
Isn't that so cool?
Our Father loves me and He loves you too.

I am for Him as He is for me.

Never should we take credit for anything that He himself only made happen.
It is without him that we are nothing but mere dust from the ground.