The Kind Words of The Living God. Worship 𝐇𝐢𝐦.

"I am the Lord of all Israel, of all nations, of all kingdoms, of all else, I am the Lord and I have spoken against you coming against my Sons and Daughters. Yes, indeed, My time will come where destructions and wrath will fall upon you and you will no more be able to stand up or rise again, for I, the Lord, have spoken against you that have come and spoken against My holy ones (Romans 8:33). Repent and turn away from your sins, sons and daughters of wickedness, stop your vileness and confusion with My people. Surrender yourselves to Me and I the Lord will give you abundance and joy and a grateful heart. You won't have to need or lack anymore for I the Lord Am Your all-time, all-day provider, never leaving not one of My children in thirst or hunger. Come to Me and I will come to you, sons and daughters. Don't resent and don't conform to the wickedness and evil any more.
repent of your sins and turn to me instead,
I will be your Holy templed guard, your Shalom, Shekinah Glory, not leaving you behind when you need a helping hand, not leaving you behind when you need the heart to forgive others, not leaving you behind when others have left you behind, not leaving you behind when times of trials and times of tribulations come, I will not leave you behind because you are My holy temple, being guarded and rooted down in Me,"