✧ Chapter 4 ✧

(Y/n) = Your name
(S/n) = Surname / last name
(E/c) = Eye colour
(S/c) = Skin colour / skin tone
(H/c) = Hair colour
(H/l) = Hair length

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

I smiled softly to myself, twirling around whimsically in my newly bought outfit. The perks of having a part time job; you can treat yourself to nice things.

I bought a cute summery outfit on a whim, consisting of an oversized white jumper with cute baby-blue shorts. I tucked one side of the jumper into the fitting waist of the shorts and paired a subtle black and white belt with it. So I felt quite trendy in my new clothes to say the least.

Why did I buy new clothes, you may ask? Because Kakyoin invited me to spend the evening with him at the summer carnival that finally set up on the pier. Today marks the grand opening to the town's amusement park that filled up every summers evening of our childhood, since daytime usually consisted of surfing. And after finishing up with work one day, I spotted a mannequin showcasing this exact outfit on a shop's display window, and decided that it was a must-have for this occasion.

I trotted down the stairs, greeting my mother and bidding her farewell as I headed out the door, all within one single sentence. And just as I had reached the door to put on a pair of matching white pumps to complete my look, I noticed that Kakyoin wasn't the only one standing by the doorway.

"Oh, hi Kujo.. How are you?" I smiled sweetly, not expecting to be met by anyone else today. "Yare yare daze.. And it's Jotaro." He didn't even answer my question, but instead asked me to refer to him by his first name.

I suppose it's a sign of a closer friendship forming.. Right?

He then turned on his heel, walking ahead of us while we just stood there for a moment or two, dumbfounded by his brash actions. "Kakyoin, you cheater!" I whisper-yelled, glaring at him as he stifled a laugh at my reaction. "It's not cheating! I'm just.. Helping things move along a little faster~!" He cooed as we began to follow Jotaro's lead.

"You're unbelievable." I growled under my breath. "Why thank you." He retorted, knowing that taking my insult as a compliment would only irritate me further..

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

"That ride looks fun! Let's go!" Kakyoin was practically jumping for joy, pointing at any and every attraction he could see as soon as we passed through the gates.

We had finally arrived, which took longer than we had anticipated due to us getting hassled at the entrance. All because we were insisting that Jotaro was in fact 17 and eligible for the student rate. After Jotaro proved them wrong with some form of ID he just so happened to have in his wallet, they were apologising profusely for causing such a fuss, and ended up giving us free fast passes for the rides due to the inconvenience!

Kakyoin abused this opportunity to the fullest, waving his pass around anyone within close proximity, and smirking arrogantly at people who had lined up before us in each ride we cut ahead of. Jotaro remained unbothered by it all, while I took the time to apologise on my best friend's behalf. Typical.

"Sorry, excuse me, cutting through." He barged through the line without warning the people ahead, a few of them being pushed aside in the process of him trying to reach the front of the queue. Jotaro and I exchanged an equally irritated glance, taking the 'fast pass lane' like any other normal person would, which was the line right next to it.