The Death Years

Rosa's P.O.V

I became very sad and a little depressed one after the other all of our mothers had died but one and she disappeared which was even worst we didn't know where she went we searched everywhere but never could find her.Through out everything all of my new brothers kept me happy and I did soon it was the one year where a girl named Yui Komori came to live with us Sakamaki's I mean I had another girl here with me but I still after Cordelia,Beatrix and Christa vanished and what is worst is that Touga or what my brothers say Karlheinz they hated him I mean I see why all of a sudden he disappeared and our uncle came and took over he fell in love with mother Cordelia.Soon Reiji and everyone was a little more protecting of after all our uncle was the one to try and attack me when we were younger but after an incident where he took over Yui's body to bring back Cordelia it made me feel disgusted and so did for everyone."Rosa come here please,"asked Reiji."Yes big brother,"I said looking into his eyes he stepped forward and gave me a hug I hugged him back I felt tears coming but didn't let them fall."It's okay to cry Rosa I am here and so is everyone else fro you okay,"he said I just nodded and I let myself cry.

                                                                      Few Weeks Later

Ayato's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks and Reiji told all of us that we were heading to a part a of Japan that Rosa didn't like and was scared to go back to."W-what do you mean we are going back there why what's wrong with being here,"said Rosa on the brink of tears I put my hand on her shoulder me Laito and Kanato were standing beside her and I noticed first."Please don't cry little sis,"I said now they were worried about her."I was doing research and your biological mother had remarried and now has a new daughter we will be attending the same school as them but don't worry we will be by your side at all times we promise,"said Subaru with a small smile she nodded her head everyone began to do a group hug and then tears of happiness came from her eyes and we all began to laugh a little.

Rosa's P.O.V

Soon we all walked off to go and pack but before I did I went over to Shu was asleep listening to to music I went over to him and tapped his shoulder."Shu wake up we need to pack for when we leave come on,"I said politely he opened his eyes then shut them I sighed and began to walk off but he grabbed my hand and teleported to his room and helped him pack then I went to my room and packed some clothing as well.I felt a presence behind me then hands went around me and gave me a hug I turned my head and it was the triplets."Little sis what do you think will happene when they find out your are a Asahina,"said Ayato."I don't know but if they ask me to come with them I will say no and I am happy with my family,"I said with a smile."I hope so teddy thinks that you will be safe with us at all times,"said Kanato I nodded."Little angle-chan you will be able to see some good things and bad things but we hope we can keep it good,"said Laito I laughed a little."You guys are the best brothers I could ask for even is we are not by blood but I am glade I made my choice to do what I did now I am a Sakamaki,"I said with a smile and I got hugged by the triplets.They left and I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep I felt arms go around me as I fell asleep.