The truth

"Why do you care?" Nari asked

Jiwoo POV

"Let me get the door for you" Mark said as he opens the passenger door for me to get in

"What's this?" I asked and grabbed the small rectangular plastic bag that sat in the passenger seat

His eyes widened "oh, you can just put that in the back"

I grabbed the bag "diapers?" I got in the car and turned to put it in the back, but to my surprise there sat a car seat

Mark got in the drivers seat and looked at me "something wrong?"

"Umm," I stopped and breathed out "why do you have a car seat and diapers?"

He sighed "I forgot to take that out"

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows "is there something you're not telling me?"

"I-" he stopped for a second "I have a kid"

"What?" I asked, "am I crazy or did you just say that you have a kid?"

He nodded and looked at the steering wheel "I'm sorry I didn't tell you"

I grabbed his hand and smiled "it's okay, we've only known each other for a week, I understand why you wouldn't want to tell me yet"

He looked at me surprised "y-you still wanna come?"

I smiled happily and nodded

He smiled and squeezed my hand "thank you"

"So, girl or boy?" I asked

He looked at me and smiled "I have a cute little 2 years old girl. Her name is Areum"

I smiled "your eyes lit up just now"

He lightly chuckled "did they really?"

I smiled and nodded "you must really love your daughter. I hope I can meet her one day"

"I'd love for you to meet her" he said smiling

I smiled "now, should we go?"

He nodded and took his hand away from mine. He started the car and drove off

Jimin POV

17 minutes earlier

"I care because-" I stopped and sighed "I don't know why I care"

"Talk to me Jimin" Nari said

"I hate seeing Jiwoo with other guys. And I'm not gonna lie, I remember kissing Jiwoo" I said

Nari's eyes widened

"And I thought I could get away with it," I sighed "one moment we were talking about kissing and then she said she wanted to kiss me, so I did it"

"Why did you say those things to her though?" She asked

I sighed "I was defensive, I didn't want to admit that I liked her"

"You really hurt her" she said "that's probably why she's out with Mark right now"

I sighed and nodded "I don't know what I want though, and I don't know if I like her"

"To me" she stopped for a second "it really does sound like you like her"

I looked at her "does it really?"

"Yeah!" She said "and you should tell her, because if you don't, you'll regret it"

I nodded

"Mark seems like a really nice guy. She could definitely fall for him, hard" she said "you need to make your move soon"