✧ Chapter 3 ✧

(Y/n) = Your name
(S/n) = Surname / last name
(E/c) = Eye colour
(S/c) = Skin colour / skin tone
(H/c) = Hair colour
(H/l) = Hair length

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

Sigh..

"That was your third sigh in less than half a minute. You going to keep this up much longer?" My coworker raised an eyebrow at me a little amusedly.

It was my second day working on the job, and I already hated it. "Sorry.. I just-.." Before I could even finish my own sentence, she raised her index finger to my face to shush me. "You miss the ocean. I get it." She giggled at my predictability, returning to the coffee station to finish prepping another customer's order. "At least someone gets it." I mused, picking up a polished knife and fork to wrap in a napkin for the cutlery basket.

Mio. A new friend of mine that worked in the same corner cafe as I did. She's super sweet from what I've seen of her so far, so at least I got something positive out of this job. Other than some extra cash, of course.

But the part I hated most about this job was the fact that it overlooked the beach. It was the most perfect view. And it taunted me constantly.

While I only worked weekends, it still took precious hours out of my week that could have been spent surfing. But I planned to use the money I earned to buy myself more gear since my old set is getting worn down. So I guess that's a plus.

*ding ding* *ding ding*
The store's main entrance door opened and shut behind itself, the bells that hung just above the doorframe chiming to sound the customer's arrival. My back remained turned towards them as I wiped down one of the dirty surfaces with a rag, so Mio jumped into action to take their order.

"Just a coffee." I recognised that voice. I tilted my head to the side slightly to catch a quick glimpse of him, just to be sure that I wasn't mistaken. Kujo had already taken a seat in a nearby booth, his back faced towards the front desk I stood by. Both his build and his outfit were unequivocal, too distinct and unique to be seen anywhere else.

"That's Jotaro Kujo!" Mio whisper-yelled excitedly, quiet enough for him to be unable to overhear us. "I know." I chuckled softly at her sudden burst of enthusiasm. She must go to the same school as him. She was already by the brewing station, whipping up his coffee ahead of another customer's order that had been placed long before his. I tutted quietly to myself, continuing the other guy's order while she prepared Kujo's with immense care.

"Mio.." I stopped her from pouring the cream into the coffee cup just as she was about to start forming the shape of a sunset; our cafe's logo and signature coffee design. "Shape it like a small dolphin, if you can." She eyed me curiously, unsure of why I had asked her to. "Trust me. He'll love it." Her eyes widened slightly, a grin now plastered across her face as she happily designed a dolphin pattern into his coffee cup.

I smiled softly as I watched her create the masterpiece so effortlessly. (I love art, but have yet to master coffee art/I wish I was that good at art/etc).

She was adamant on serving the coffee to him, so I had no reason to argue with her over it. While I wanted to greet him, it could wait for another time. My idea to put the baby dolphin pattern in the coffee was surely going to catch his attention regardless, seeing as it's a small print to signify our brief introduction.