H.H » baking

"Heath!" I called. "Yeah?" I heard him say. "Come here!" I said. He came into the living room and I looked at him sadly. "What's wrong bubba?" He asked. "I'm bored and hungry... that's not a good combination." I said. Heath chuckled and then sat by me. "Would you like to make some cookies?" He asked. I nodded excitedly and then we both got up and went to the kitchen. Heath got out everything we needed and then we started to make the cookies. By that I mean I just sat back and watched him do most of it.

I got some flour and just to mess with him I hit his face with it. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me and I giggled. "Y/n..." he said. I tried running off but he picked me up and hit my face with flour. I laughed and he smiled. I grabbed an egg and aimed it at him. "I will do it if you don't back off man." I said. "Do it, you wouldn't dare." He said. I broke the egg on top of his head and he closed his eyes. He got some of the yolk and put it on my face and I laughed. "I'm all sticky now." Heath said look how at himself. "Ha! That's what she said." I said.

Heath shook his head at me and put me in a playful head lock. "Can't breathe." I said. I pretended to die and Heath gasped. "Y/n... y/n!" He said letting go of me. I could tell he was playing along so I didn't open my eyes. "I need a doctor!" He said. I giggled and opened my eyes and he smiled at me and kissed my forehead gently. "Help me make these cookies goofball and then it's straight to the shower." He said. "Yeah, you need a shower, you're stinky." I said fanning my nose. Heath ruffled my hair and I smiled and we made the rest of the cookies.

When we were done with them we ate them. "They're good judging from the fact that half of the ingredients are on us." I said. Heath laughed and nodded and when we were done with the cookies we went and took a shower. After we were both nice and clean we laid in bed and cuddled while we looked through our phones.