How you guys met

David:
David wanted Chipotle so he obviously went to go get some. When he got there the line was super long and he sighed. That's when you came in, you stood next to David and groaned a little looking at the line. "We're gonna be here awhile." David said looking at you. "Yup." You say as you look down at your phone. David couldn't stop looking at you, he didn't even realize he was smiling at you. "What's your name?" He asked. "Y/N." You say. "Pretty name." He said. You blush slightly and then you guys talked as you waited. Once the line died down you and David got your food and sat by each other and talked. When you were both done David gave you his number and you left with a smile on your face.

Heath:
Heath met you through Zane. "Heath!! I want you to meet someone!" Zane said. "Who is it?" Heath asked getting up from the couch. You walked out with a smile on your face and Heath smiled back. "This is Y/N, she is one of my good friends." Zane said. "Hello." You say with a small smile. "Hey." Heath said. Zane left you guys alone and you and Heath talked. You found out that you guys had a lot in common, Heath was beginning to like you more and more. When you had to go back home Heath gave you his number and told you that you guys should hang out again sometime. "I would love that Heath." You say walking out.

Zane:
Zane was on his way to get coffee so him and Heath could do a coffee talk. When Zane got the coffee and rushed out and didn't even realize you were coming in. He ran into you and the coffee spilled everywhere. "I'm so sorry!" Zane said. "It's ok, it happens." You say. "I'm an idiot I should've been paying attention." Zane said grabbing some paper towels. You cleaned yourself up and Zane looked at you with a sad expression on his face. "Let me pay for your food, I feel so bad." He said. You smiled and then told Zane what you wanted and he got it for you. Once he got your food he gave it to you and you guys talked for what seemed like forever. You ended up leaving with a cup of coffee and Zane's phone number.

Scotty:
Scotty was dragged to a party he didn't wanna go to and he was pretty bummed out. You saw him standing in the corner all by himself with a frown on his face. You walked over to him and introduced yourself and he smiled at you. "I'm Scotty." He said. "Nice to meet you, why're you by yourself?" You ask. "Well I didn't really wanna be here and parties aren't really my thing." He said. "Well I could stay and talk to you if you want." You said. "I would like that." Scotty said with a smile.

Toddy:
You guys met at Coachella. Toddy was having a great time dancing and hanging out with his friends while you were hanging out with your own. One of your friends pushed you a little too hard and you bumped into Toddy. "Sorry, my friend pushed me." You say. "It's cool, I wasn't paying attention either." He said. You and Toddy stepped away from the crowd and talked to each other for awhile. You guys were laughing and goofing off, you were acting as though Toddy was an old friend you haven't seen in years. You both eventually went back to your friend groups but you left with Toddy's number.