D.D » pregnant

Earlier this morning I found out that I was pregnant. I haven't told David yet but I was nervous and excited to. He came through the door and had a smile on his face. "Hey baby." He said giving me a kiss. "Hey Dave, I have something to tell you." I said. "What is it?" He asked. "You might wanna get your camera out." I said. He did and looked at me confused. "I'm pregnant." I said. "No you're not..." he said. I nodded and he shook his head. "When did you find out?" He asked. "This morning." I said showing him the test. "Nooo..." he said. David started to cry and I hugged him. "You're actually pregnant." He said. I nodded and then he wiped his tears. "Oh my gosh..." he said. "That means no more flamethrower." I told him. "Aw man..." he said looking down. I chuckled and then his face brightened up.

"We have to tell everyone!" He said. "Call everyone and tell them to come here." I said. He nodded and then got on his phone. As he called everyone he tried hiding the excitement in his voice. Eventually, everyone came to the house and sat down. "What's going on? This is very sketchy.." Jason said. "Is there a snake?!" Erin said looking around. "No!" David and I said laughing. "What is it?" Zane asked. "Y/n is pregnant." David said holding his camera up. "What?!" They all said. I nodded and then Jason looked at David. "Dude you're twenty three, you can't raise a child!" He said. "Yes I can, I'm financially ready." He said. Everyone laughed and then they hugged us. "Max and the baby could be friends!" Josh said. David laughed and nodded. "There's gonna be a little Dobrik running around, that's so cute!" Carly said.

"We don't need another David." Heath said. Everyone laughed and then I nodded. "I told him he couldn't use his flamethrower anymore." I said. "Poor Dave, you have limited content now." Zane said. We laughed and then hung out for a while until everyone left. David and I cuddled on the couch and he giggled excitedly. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said. "You're so cute." I said kissing his cheek. "They could be my vlog partner and help me edit!" He said. I shook my head no and he nodded. "They wouldn't be much help anyway." He said. I laughed and he smiled and held my hand. "I can't wait." He said giving me a kiss on the head. "Me neither babe, me neither." I said.