D.D » late night call

I was hanging out at home minding my own business and watching TV when I got a call. I grabbed my phone and looked at the bright screen and looked at who was calling me. Once I saw that it was David I smiled and answered. "Hello?" I said rubbing my eyes. "Heyy y/n." David said. "Are you drunk?" I asked sitting up. "No! I'm tipsy..." he said. I sighed and chuckled. "Can you come over?" He asked. "Babe, it's two in the morning." I said. "Pleaseee." He begged. "Fine, I'll be there in a second." I said. "Yay!" He said happily.

We hung up and I got up and put some clothes on and didn't bother to do my hair. I left my house and went to David's and went up to his door. I knocked and he opened it and smiled at me and gave me a hug. "I missed you." He mumbled into my neck. "I saw you earlier today." I said playing with the hairs on the back of his head.

"I still missed my beautiful girlfriend." He said. I smiled and then we went inside and went to his room and laid down. "Baby, why'd you call me?" I asked. "I wanted to cuddle." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"You called me at two in the morning because you wanted to cuddle?" I asked. He nodded and put his face in the crook of my neck. "Let me ask you this, who got you drunk?" I asked. "The boys..." he mumbled. "Of course they did, my poor baby, they know you're a lightweight." I said rubbing his cheek. He looked up at me and pecked my lips and laid back down.

"I'm getting sleepy..." he said. "Close your eyes and go to sleep." I said stroking his hair. He nodded and closed his eyes and I kissed his head gently. "I love you David.." I said. "I love you too y/n.." he mumbled. I smiled and rested my head on his and fell asleep as well.