S.S » tour

It's been hard to sleep without Scotty being in the bed. He's been on tour and I haven't been able to go since I've had work. I got in the bed and turned off the lights and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night tossing and turning. "Y/n stop moving I can't sleep." I heard a familiar voice mumble. I touched beside me and heard a giggle. I turned on the light and saw Scotty lying beside me. "What the hell?!" I said. "Hi." He said with a little wave. I gave him a tight hug and he kissed my head.

"Why are you here?!" I asked. "Wow, that's rude." He said. I laughed and shook my head. "No, I mean like you have a few more shows, how come you're at home?" I asked. "I moved the tour dates so I could see you." Scotty said with a cheesy smile. "Your fans are probably disappointed." I said. "They understand completely, I really missed you y/n, I wanted to see you.." he said. I smiled and then pecked his lips. "I missed you too.." I said. I laid in his arms and closed my eyes.

"You getting sleepy?" He asked chuckling. I nodded and put my face in the crook of his neck. "Goodnight y/n..." he said kissing my head. "Goodnight Scotty." I said holding him a little tighter. "Don't worry... I'm not going anywhere." He said. "Good." I mumbled into his neck. "That reminds me, you will be coming with me to my other shows." He said drumming on my back. "Really?!" I said looking at him. He nodded and I giggled excitedly. "Wait, I have to go to work." I said frowning. "I talked to your boss, you can come with me." He said with a smile. I got up and did a little happy dance and Scotty laughed at me.

"I can't believe it!" I said. "Now we can stop missing each other." He said. I laid back down beside him and snuggled close to him. "I can't wait!" I said. He chuckled and played with my hair and I ended up falling asleep in his arms.