When you get hurt doing a vlog bit

David:
David was messing around and was planning on shooting Jason with his paintball gun but accidentally shot you. "Y/n! I'm so sorry!" He said rushing by your side. "Ow..." you muttered as you held your leg. "I'm really sorry princess." He said. "It's ok babe, just go get something to clean it up." You said. He nodded and got up to get some stuff to clean up the shot. As he cleaned it up he frowned. "I feel really bad..." he said. "Shoot yourself with the paintball gun, it'll make me feel better." You said with a grin. He stood up and shot himself without hesitating. "Happy?" He said clearly in pain. You nodded and he sat back beside you and you gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Heath:
"Hey y/n, let's see if you can go across the pool on that floaty." David said holding up his camera. "Y/n, don't you do it." Heath said worriedly. "Fuck it." You said. You ran across the floaty but ended up falling in and hurting your knee. David was laughing hysterically while Heath jumped in the pool to help you. He got you out and looked at your knee. "David! If you could stop laughing go inside and get an ice pack!" Heath said. David went inside and got the ice pack and brought it back. "You ok babe?" Heath asked stroking your hair. You nodded and then he kissed your head. "Did I make it in the vlog?" You asked looking up at David. "Definitely." He said. You guys high fived and Heath just sighed.

Zane:
Zane was drunk and turned into a ninja like he usually does. As he was messing around he accidentally hit you and you fell down. David, as pure usual was recording the whole thing and giggling. "Y/n, are you ok? I didn't mean to hit you." Zane said sadly. "I'm fine don't worry, continue being your crazy drunk self." You said getting up and chuckling. Zane continued to be rambunctious but was careful not to hurt you again.

Scotty:
You watched as Scotty put his hand up to the dart board. "Ready?" David asked as he held up the darts. "Yeah." Scotty said. David threw the darts and some hit his hand while others hit the board. Scotty's hand was bleeding a little bit but he cleaned it up. "I wanna try!" You said. "Go ahead." David said. "No, you're not doing that." Scotty said pulling you back from the board. "Why not? I wanna make it in Dave's vlog." You said. "Y/n..." he said. "Just let her do it." David said. "Fine, but just please be careful." Scotty said. David just nodded and got the darts. You put your hand up to the board and David threw them. The darts hit your hand and you screeched in pain. Scotty rushes by your side and helped you clean your hand up. "From now on let me do it, I'm the professional." He said. You giggled and nodded and he kissed your forehead gently and held you in his arms.

Toddy:
David and Toddy made a deal that David could shoot him whenever he wanted at anytime. Right now you and Toddy were hanging out and watching TV when David came in with his paintball gun. He meant to shoot Toddy but accidentally shot you in the arm. "Ow! David what the hell?!" You yelled. "Oops." Is all David could say. "You alright y/n?" Toddy asked rubbing your back. You shook your head no and Toddy told David to go get something to clean it up. "My bad y/n." David said. "Yes it is your bad." You snapped at him. Toddy held you close to him as he cleaned up the shot. "It's ok..." he said giving you a kiss on your head. You grabbed David's paintball gun and shot him in the arm. "Y/n!" He yelled. You just giggled and Toddy shook his head at you.