EXO Personalities

Luhan:

Pre debut: He was known to be very popular and he also was seen around girls all the time. Luhan seemed TB, like asian hipster, and his dream was to become a singer. Luhan was known to be VERY popular, even people he didn’t know at school knew him. After he debuted, some girls said that they had a crush on him during school or some said that it wasn’t a crush it was just that they found him very attractive. I guess Luhan was the ‘hottie’ of the school, he was really popular and probably had like many girls following him around and wanting to hang around him. I don’t think he cares for the girls at school that much, like he doesn’t really try to engage with them or anything, he seems more comfortable around with his guy friends.

Training/After debut: Luhan was easy going which meant that he wasn’t bullied by Korean trainees as I think that he had made trainees like him as well. Luhan is a cool boy, he has a really cool personality making everyone like him so much. I guess he can relate to Lay, he’s also probably upset about his ex girlfriend but he just doesn’t show much. I can’t say he’s dedicated fully or that he loves her a lot. Luhan after debut seems more cute but he wants to be known as manly and handsome. Luhan also seems insecure after he debuted, he even got shouted at by SM for being too shy at the camera. Even though Luhan shows a happy personality on stage and camera, off stage, he’s probably insecure and unhappy about many things.

Kris:

Pre debut: He seems really mysterious and that he had an interesting life. I think the reason why his english is not fully fluent, even though he’s still really good, is because he hung out with Asians while still in Canada. I don’t think Kris was popular at school or recognised, he probably was just one of those Asian boys there who had a small group of friends and were relatively quiet. He might not have had any girls like him either and he probably didn’t have any friends but he is really mysterious before debut so I’m not sure what else I see.

Training/After debut: He would go out with Tao a lot and as Tao once said, Kris was very handsome and that girls who walked past him would say ‘wahh, so handsome’. He seems to have grown more and he seems to be liked more in Korea. I don’t think he acknowledges the attention he got from outsiders during trainee days, I’m not sure why but I have this feeling haha. After debut, Kris seems to want to act cool all the time, probably to show the people who knew him before that he is now really handsome. Even though he acts cool and seems cool when he first debuted, we can slowly see his inner derp being revealed, Kevin Li coming towards us on the stage. Overall, Kris is a real derp who can’t hide who he really is, I think later in the months and years, we’ll see how cute and funny and idiotic Kris really is, instead of being the cool and mysterious man.

Lay:

Pre debut: He was also famous before debut. He knew how to entertain an audience and was overall a fun and hardworking person. Hearing about his girlfriend story shows a different side to Lay. He’s probably secretly not happy. He still loves his ex girlfriend even after 2 years after they broke up. Lay seems like a really genuine guy as well, he’s dedicated and also loveable. He’s also really funny if you watch some of his past videos but overall, little Lay was cute and funny and basically adorable while the grown up Lay became dedicated. Yixing will also love someone with all his heart.

Training/After debut: He worked very hard, he’d go late training and also starve just to lose weight. He knows what his goals are in life and he knows what he wants to achieve. Lay’s a genuine guy as well, he’s really considerate of others too, like even though fans were ripping at his clothes and lunging at him last time at Beijing airport, he still smiled and was worried that they would get hurt. Lay cares too much about people, he sees the good things in everyone.