Chapter 13

After a lot of thinking Aizawa decided that completing the theory course was more important than his irrational fear of some.. teenage.. kids.

Kids can be scary and wierd when they want to be. Alright?

With their wierd slangs and meme references he was done with them. Their meme references made him want to kermi- HE'S TURNING INTO ONE OF THEM. Aizawa's eyes widened and he was freaking out, because what if he became like one of them. They are monsters. This can't happen to him. He's too old to deal with this bullshit. At times like this Toshinori was the best man which could be sent in to those devils. Mic would just become like them so no he wasn't counted.

So he sent in his best man all might. All might agreed happily.

That poor, sick fool didn't know what will happen to him when he would unknowingly enter into a battlefield. Sure he had his favourite, midoriya, but all other students grew on him so he wasn't about to interfere.

As soon as he opened the door to class, he suddenly started regretting his life choices and why did he ever decide to become a teacher of TEENAGERS.

All might was fed up with his children and decided to just make them practice for play only. Definitely a win for the girls.

A few minutes into the practice :

"Come on bakubro do it with your pretty little smile" mina said, lifting her cheeks with her pointing fingers to make a smile. "Don't go from bakubro to bakubitch dude we need to do this correctly!"

"Tell me why i am playing the role of snowhite again?" Bakugou asked, stomping his feet childishly.

"Because, you didn't bothered to remember our name. Don't bother to call us by our names. Bakutiddies. And-" Jirou started, listing off things on her fingers

"OK, OK! I GET IT! I've been an ass, chill" bakugou said stopping her, almost not catching what she said about 'bakutiddies'. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT BAKUTIDDIES AGAIN?"

"Well bakugou you do seem to have.. breast" todoroki said, not really giving a shit and just saying what came to his mind.

"THERE IS NO BREAST. THESE ARE JUST UPPER BODY MUSCLES!" He defended himself.

While he was busy throwing a tantrum, the bakusquad was laughing loudly at this situation.

"Okay! Okay! Let's change the scene now shall we?" Iida asked, and they all said yes. With bakusquad wiping their years which were magically out of their eyes because of laughing so hard, they moved on to another scene.

"Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space, through wind and darkness I summon thee. Speak! Let me see thy face Aoyama asked, striking a pose in the mirror.

Who knew aoyama was such a diva. Shoji who was holding the mirror was definitely disturbed, but still continued with his line, "What wouldst thou know, my Queen?" Wow ok so shoji could do drama as well.

"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?" Aoyama strikes another pose while still being gracefully like he always is.

"Famed is thy beauty, Majesty. But hold, a lovely maid I see. Rags cannot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is more fair than thee." Lights were to be dimmed at this very moment, and they would show bakugou sweeping some fallen dried up leaves.

"OK ONE THING." Bakugou yelled, getting everybody's attention. "I refuse to get acknowledged by a gender which i am not. There is nothing wrong with being a girl, i just don't want to change my gender."

"That is.. acceptable" Yaoyorozu said thinking for a minute while everybody fell silent.

"We can make an lgbt play where nobody is a girl, the queen can be the king and instead of prettiest we can say handsome and strongest if you want to. Afterall we all are thriving and putting our bodies to do physical training, we do that and not flex about it at all. Pero." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah and we all definitely have the body to flex with." Ochako added.

"And instead of sweeping, bakugou can be flexing his muscles while lifting something upwards." Hagakure continued with a clap.

"Ohhh this is getting interesting" ashido said rubbing her hands together.

The boys looked like somebody has just sucked their souls out of them. Like acting was fine with them, but now they'll have to take off their shirts on stage? Was this even allowed?

Will Aizawa and the principal allow this behaviour?

"Okay so the changed script is here guys." Mina said distributing ty new scripts.

"HOW'D YOU MAKE THAT ALREADY?" They boys asked shocked.

"Well, it wasn't much and you all were zoning out pretty hard and for a long time" uraraka laughed a bit nervously.

"So let's practice this scene again with the new script." Momo said and they all continued.

"Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space, through wind and darkness I summon thee. Speak! Let me see thy face." Poses were striked.

"What wouldst thou know, my King?" Shoji sweatdropped at Aoyama and so did everybody else.

"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fabulo- strongest and handsome one of all?" He corrected himself just in time.

"Famed is thy brave soul, Majesty. But hold, a lovely weight lifting labour I see. Rags cannot hide his sharp features. Alas, he is more handsome than thee." These were the new lines decided.

"Alas for him! Reveal his name" the surroundings got a bit dark. The lightings were to be dimmed.

"Lips red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin white as snow."

"SNOW WHITE!" The king, aoyama yelled eneaged.

"Oh honey we're really gonna have a blast with that fake wig and white contour" the girls said sadistically.
___________________________________________

A/N : Yup that's it for now. And yes those are actual lines, not made by me. Only the second part where gender changes.

How was this chapter? Any feedbacks?

Vote

Comment

Shameless self promo : go check out my new todobaku story.

Thanks for reading!