Chapter 10

A/N : Not edited or proof read. Please read what's written at the end after finishing.
___________________________________________

Static sound was coming from the television out of nowhere when the boys decided to stop watching Disney and start watching some horror movies. After playing that everybody slowly fell asleep.

"Ummh.. what's that sound?" Mineta woke up rubbing his eyes and questioned. After finally noticing that everybody was sleeping he poked everybody and asked again.

"Yawn. What is happening here? What's with this TV acting like this?" Iida questioned too after wearing his glasses again, rubbing his eyes behind his glasses a bit.

"Guys I think it was a bad idea to watch The Ring this late" midoriya said, trying to stay tough but failing a bit. If there stood a villain instead of a static TV at this late in night he would've fought the guy no doubt, it was almost funny to think he wasn't scared of villains but scared of a little girl (the ring).

"Hello boys! You might be wondering what this is" there sat momo looking evil, along with other girls. Everybody was there except jirou and the boys doubted that it was her recording and doing the editing.

"What the actual fuck?" Bakugou said it what everybody else didn't.

"That's why I am homosexual" todoroki mumbled but everybody heard it and looked at him, wide-eyed.

"DUDE HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US?" Kaminari shouted, not believing his eyes because what were the girls thinking and not believing his ears because even though he had his doubts he never said anything.

"Wait sparky you didn't knew?" Bakugou now looked confused because he knew that todoroki shouto, the school's ice prince was infact very much gay.

"Bakugou you knew? WAIT DID EVERYBODY KNEW?" Well everybody BUT kaminari and mineta.

"Yeah. Bakugou, even though he tells us he is bi, fanboys over every hot male hero/actor with todoroki and every other bi or gay person in our class." Sero replied calmly.

"Bro he even fanboys when us bakusquad hangs out together and mentions how bi life is the best life, then I argue with him that how panseuxal life is the best" kirishima added after sero ended.

Kaminari was now feeling a bit worse because he felt he didn't know his best friend, but bakugou patted his back and munmbled things which made kaminari feel better.

"Boys we'll give out the list of who is going to play who now if you've stopped your chit chatting." Yaomomo, our sweet homegirl yaomomo said with an irritated voice. "Y'all better behave, we didn't just woke her up for nothing" mina said cheerfully as always with a little wink at the end.

"I think they hacked our television if that is even possible" mineta squeaked out.

"Dude there is literally a guy with car engines in this world. Everything is possible!" Ojiro said breaking the fourth wall. Somebody tell ojiro that these walls are fucking expensive and author is broke.

"CUT THAT CRAP NOW AND GIRLS GIVE ME THE DAM- give me the list we prepared. Sorry guys lost a bit of temper there" momo started in alpha dom voice but soon returned to her usual shy self. Hearing that voice, the girls snapped out of dreams and the boys stopped talking all together. Seeing what happened yaomomo yelled again "NOW YOU BRATS WILL KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT TILL THE END AND THERE WILL BE NO COMPLAINING. Right guys?" Her duality was amazing and everybody nodded frantically.

Refer to that chapter which I said wasn't an update but something important. That's the list. And I'll end this chapter here so-
___________________________________________

This was almost 600 words, short I know but like so is my height.

Anyways,

VOTE, you wish.

COMMENT, please do that and tell me how are you all liking the story so far. Bad? Good? Anything really. But if you wanna hate then do it in a way that actually tells me what you don't like here ._.

And I've been wondering if I should to a ask the characters Q/A thingy that many people do. I won't do if you all don't say anything or will tell me no. This will only happen is 3-4 of you will say.