chapter 7

The boys were finally together and were finally watching the movies together.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, whose the prettiest of them all?"

"We should make tokoyami say mirror mirror on the wall whose the angriest of them all" said sero which everybody laughed at.

"Yeah that would be legit" was all kaminari could utter out in between laughs.

What everybody failed to notice was how todoroki was holding back bakugou from attacking those boys.
(A/n : little bit of todobaku is all that we need ;)}

"Come on guys... kacchan would be the grumpiest, ne tokoyami-kun" midoriya couldn't resist saying that because after all it was his childhood friend. And tokoyami had to say that line so why not ask him.

"Yeah yeah just play the damn movie" bakugou grumped out.

fEw MoMeNtS lAtEr

"Oh my god why is she singing to animals? Like they can't understand shit" Sato.

"Don't ruin our childhoods dude!"

Cue the scene where snow white takes the apple she was given by evil step mom bitch

"Didn't her mother tell her to not open gates and take what strangers giv- oh wait that's actually her mom" ojiro sweat dropped.

"Dude C O L D" mineta said.

Prince charming kisses her and she wakes up

"Um okay but-" shoji said only to be cut off by tokoyami.

"cOnSeNt iS iMpOrTaNt KiDs" tokoyami said in a time which basically screamed that he was offended. "But the good thing is that atleast the mom got killed BRUTALLY."

"YEAH GET REKT" kaminari yelled.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING JEALOUS" surprisingly it was iida who yelled this.

___________________________________________

A/N : I know this is short af but I'll update again sometime soon I swear.
Till that time I am sorry to whoever is readily this.

Vote

Comment

Because that shit encourages me