Chapter 16

( please comment and vote for my fanfiction if you want a sequel. Love you😘)

"What the hell was that y/n?!" Cam said pissed.

"Cam.. Cam.. He put something in my drink. And... And.. He.. Tried to.. He tried to.." I said interrupted by Cam.

"That fucking bitch! Say no more. He better hope he is not home tonight!" Cam said angrily.

"Do not. Don-t you do one thing you.. You might regret.. Cam you know I love you? I just.. I just can't focus. I am so unbelievably.. Shocked."

"Why would you even go to his house y/n?! Are? Are you nuts?" Cam said still flustered.

"Cam! We.. will talk about... About this lat-errr!" I said still woozy.

We pulled up into the drive way of the beach house. Cam honked the horn and Nash came outside. We hopped out the car and I waved to Nash.

"Hey!" Nash said smiling. Nash looked at our "happy" faces.

"Why does everyone look like they just attended a funeral?" Nash said jokingly.

"Very funny. Yeah, well.. Someone's about to have a funeral!" Cam said passing Nash.

"Well damn. What is up with him?" Nash asked.

"Nathan basicall-" I said.

Cam cut me off.

"Basically! Nathan made out with my girlfriend and spiked her drink!" Cam said hopping back into his car.

"That son of a bitch is going to get it!" Cam murmured.

"Where are you going?" I asked Cam.

"To teach him a lesson or two." Cam said backing out of the drive way.

With that Cam pulled out and left.

"Maybe we should go lay down?" Nash

said.

I cocked an eyebrow. "We?" I asked.

"Um... No I meant Me. Wait, no you." Nash said blushing.

I laughed and grabbed his hand.

Nash got a text from Cam.

Dallas😂👍💸:

Hey keep an eye on Y/N for me. She isn't doing to well.

:Na$h™👌😊

Oh okay. No problem Cam. I

got you man.👍

Dallas😂👍💸:

Thanks bro👌

Nash and I laid on his couch and watched "The Fault in our Stars."

"I could not imagine losing someone like that.." Nash said heart broken.

"I know. It's like she waited all her life for someone she knew, but didn't, yet she knew.. He was out there." I said.

"Like you." Nash said.

"Like you." I said. "Okay?"

"Okay." Nash replied.

"Wait where is Sarah? I know Liv left but where is Sarah?" I asked.

"She went back to Cali. You didn't know?" Nash asked.

"No." I said surprised.

"She left a note." Nash said.

He walked to his room and returned with a slip of paper.

Dear y/n ,

Hey. So I don't have much to say so I will make it short. This trip was supposed to be a three girls trip. Not a 2 guys 1 girl trip. Liv went back awhile ago and now I am leaving too. I can't believe you would treat me like this. Even after I helped you with Cam and your foot. You have changed. And not for the better. Liv will probably never talk to us again or anybody. She got arrested for drinking and driving. She was an alcoholic. I bet you didn't know though because you have shut us out.

Your friend?

Sarah Marie Pockens