Chapter 12

It had been 2 days and I was still in the hospital!

Something about the glass stuck in my veins and causing severe pain. I was still hungover with that looper gas at that point.

Cam had slept both of those days at the hospital. Everyday I would see him peek his head through the door until the doctors told him to leave the room.

When they finished removing the glass they let Cam in. They explained to him that I would have to stay another day or two so I could get my stitches.

Cam nodded and the doctor finally let can in.

"Hey babe.." He said softly. "How are you feeling?"

"Um.. Well.. Pain. I am feeling pain." I said smiling at him.

He smiled and reached for my hand.

"Cam thank you so much for staying here these last two days but you need to go home baby." I said.

"It's just one more day. I can stay!" Cam said willingly.

"No you need to go home, take a shower, and I will be home tomorrow." I said.

Suddenly there was a knock.

Nash, Taylor, Hayes, and Matt walked in.

"Sarah told me everything (y/n)! I am so sorry I wasn't there to help!" Nash said sweetly.

Cam kind of gave him a look but it was an angry look it was more of a "thanks bro for helping me. But don't try anything"

"I um... Brought you these." Nash pulled out a Bear holding a "Get Well" heart from behind his back.

I smiled and said "Thanks!"

"Um.. Here so sorry man. About you know the glass thing and the other thing. But get well soon bae!" Taylor said handing me a red and blue ballon.

Then Taylor gave me a hug.

"Hi I'm Matt!" Matt said.

"Yes I know. I don't mean to sound weird but I was obsessed with Magcon." I said.

They all kind of laughed.

"Well then we already know each other!" Matt said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"These are from Matt and I." Hayes said handing me pink roses.

"They are beautiful!" I said admiring them.

"Nash I want you to take Cameron home tonight. I don't want him to stay at the hospital and wait for him to get sick! Take him home. " I said.

"Alright." Nash said. "We can all film a collab at the hotel?"

"Sounds cool!" Cam said.

"If you don't mind Hayes, Taylor and I are going to the new Wing place." Matt said.

"Nah bro it's fine Cam and I will just film something." Nash said.

"Well y'all have fun!" I said.

"Bye cam! I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Bye love." Cam said smiling as he left the room.