chapter 29

(vote and comment)

The party was still going on and I had not seen Cameron in ages.

"Nash, have you seen Cameron?" I asked him.

"No but why worry?" Nash answered.

"Because he's my boyfriend and you know what happens when he gets drunk.." I said giving him a look.

"Y/n it's a party! He's probably fine." Nash said.

"But I have to watch him.. he can't be left alone and you know it." I responded.

"Wow, we could have had so much more..." Nash said puzzled.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. I anticipated what I was going to see when I found him. Him passed out on the floor. Making out with some girl. Fighting someone. I was nervous and I shouldn't have to be. He's an adult but sometimes I wonder if they got his age wrong.

The music was so loud I could barely hear my self think. I walked around yelling "Cameron!" but it's not like it helped.

I opened Cam's door and Taylor was passed out on the bed. "I guess he partied Buck Wild." I said to myself. I'm such a dork.

I opened Nash's door: No one there

I opened my door: BINGO!

Cam was all discombobulated.

"Heyyyy-eyy love... Hi Hello girl..." Cameron said trying to talk.

"How much did you have to drink?" I asked.

"I don't know bitch.." He turned over in his side.

I acted like it didn't hurt but it still stung a little.

"Cameron you don't even drink.. what got into you?" I asked trying to sit him up.

"I drink-k, yes I do, YES I DO! Caylee kept drinking so I kept drinking and... stuff led to us... us.. ya know.." Cam said smirking.

Bullet number two. It's stung ever worse I tried to shake it off because I knew that Cameron can't handle alcohol. But he wasn't drinking at the start of the party when he was with Caylee? Why was he with Caylee? Who invited her? This isn't going to happen again. We overcame so much to just throw it all away.

"You need to get to bed..." I said.

"Someone's grumpy.. don't be such... a... such a dick.." He said laughing to himself.

I left and locked the door. We would have to talk about this later. Right now was not the time...

I walked over to Jack(son) and Aaron.

"Cameron's completely wasted.." I said sighing.

"Oh my.." Aaron said. "This early?"

"Yeah, he's ridiculous.. he also made out with Caylee." I said.

"Wait but I thought you and Cameron were dating?" Jack asked.

"So did I?" I said losing hope.

"That's fucked up.." Jack said. "Caylee just asked me for my number too."

"What goes around comes around." Aaron said.

"Like her vagina." I said as we all broke out into laughter.

••••••••••••••••••••

HEY GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT💜

Follow me on Instagram: tribalcameron

Follow me on Twitter: Camslokai

I POST EDITS ON INSTA!!