Chapter 11

Sarah grabbed a towel and started wrapping my foot in it.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed in pain.

"I don't have my car!" Sarah said.

"JUST TAKE MY CAR!!!" I screamed.

Sarah grabbed the keys off the counter and put one arm under me and carried me to my car.

She laid me across the back seat and started the car.

She kept turning the ignition on and nothing..

"What's wrong?!" I asked.

"You only have one mile of gas!" She said. "Think think THINK!" She said louder each time.

"I have to go ask Nash to take us to the hospital." She said.

"What!?! No what if Cameron is there." I said. "AH!" I screamed.

She gave me a "really?" type of look.

"Find then you can continue bleeding on the back seat!" She said. "I am going to get Nash!"

She walked up to the door and knocked hard.

Cameron answered.

"So I guess you are going to kill me n-" Cam said.

"NO TIME! Where's Nash?!" She asked frantically.

"He is at a meeting for DigiTour." cam said.

"UGH! I need you to drive y/n to the hospital in your car!" She said.

"What happened!" he said walking worriedly out the house.

"She's in her car!" Sarah said pointing to my black Lexus.

"She stepped on some broken glass from a picture that had fallen or something!" Sarah said.

When they reached the car door, you could see a blood trail starting at our door in the sand.

"Come on baby." He said carrying me bridal style to his car.

"I'll take her Sarah. You clean up the glass so it doesn't happen again." Cam said.

Sarah nodded.

He places me in the front seat and buckled me in. I didn't even look at him!

"You okay baby?" He said.

"I wonder how many people you have called that!" I said scolding at him.

"Look you don't have to talk to me, and you have every reason to be upset with me but ju-" Cam said as I interrupted him.

"I do don't I! It's not that I'm mad at you for cheating but mad at my self!" I said almost crying. "Because I believed that someone with so many people out there who love him, choose me, someone who could not live without him..." I said softly.

"But whatever I was stupid to think that I was the only girl.." I said.

"Stop getting yourself all worked up.. You are the one I want to be with. I have done some stupid things I admit it , and this in number 1." Cam said.

"What is?" I said.

"Losing the one person that understands me, loves me, puts up with me, cares for me, makes me smile, and most of all the person I can't live without.." Cam said placing a kiss on my forehead.

We finally arrived at the hospital.

"What seems to be the emergency?" The doctor asked.

"She has shards of glass in her foot!" Cam said still carrying me.

The towel had fallen somewhere in the parking lot.

"Okay we will take her in right away!" The doctor said pulling up a wheel chair for me.

The doctor wheeled me in to a operation room.

Cam followed close behind but the nurse would not let anyone but family in.

"I love you!" Cam screamed.

"I love you too." I said smiling as they shut the door.