Chapter 12 - You Are Not Your Own

Start from the beginning

Kaylin: (voice over) "Izzy..."

From 2.04 - Day of Wrath: In the hallway, Alec held his bow and arrow, about to shot.

Kaylin: (voice over) "And Alec."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: In Alec's room, Alec and Kaylin were kissing passionately.

From 2.01 - The Guilty Blood: In the training room, Isabelle twirled the pole.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Three of..."

From 2.10 - By the Light of Dawn: In the training room, Alec slashed Shadowhunter 1 from Valentine's group's chest with the blade, killing him.

Kaylin: (voice over) "The bravest..."

From 2.01 - The Guilty Blood: In Reggie's Pizza Parlor, Jace killed a vampire.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Shadowhunters alive..."

There were flashes of Alec, Kaylin, Clary, Simon, Jace, Isabelle, Magnus, Jesse, Mike, Caroline, Luke and Sam separately.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Alone, we're strong. Together..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In Jade wolf: Clary and Kaylin walked away.

Clary/Kaylin: (voice over) "We are unstoppable."

----/----

Jace: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

From 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa: In an alley, Isabelle walked down the alley, looking behind her, turning around, walking to a door.

Azazel appeared in the middle of the alley.

Alec: (voice over from 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa) "There's a Greater Demon on the loose."

From 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa: In the Courtyard, Azazel looked angrily, showing his demonic face.

Magnus: (voice over from 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa) "Azazel."

From 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa: In the alley, Wolf!Mike and Sebastian fought Azazel.

Sebastian spinned around, slashing the blade at Azazel, making him disappear as bugs appeared in his body, flying away.

Isabelle looked at Sebastian.

"My name's Sebastian," Sebastian told her.

From 2.10 - By the Light of Dawn: In the Main Room, Simon looked over to the window to see the sun is rising. He quickly raised his arms to block the sun from him, lowering his arms in confusion when nothing happened to him.

Raphael: (voice over from 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa) "You're a daylighter."

From 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa: In the supply room, Simon and Raphael were talking.

"There's a name for it?" Simon asked.

From 2.10 - By the Light of Dawn: Outside the Institute, Clary and Kaylin looked at Simon in shock, seeing he was okay under the sun.

Simon: (voice over from 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa) "I told you everything I know."

From 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa: In the supply room, Raphael stepped closer to Simon. "I hope so."

From 2.11 - Mea Maxima Culpa: In Valentine's cell, Jace, Kaylin, Clay and Valentine were talking.

Valentine looked at Jace. "If you were smart, you'll summon Azazel..."