Chapter 10 - By the Light of Dawn

Start from the beginning

"Clary and Kaylin may have a blood connection to that angel," Magnus told them.

Jace looked at Clary and Kaylin. "Both Kaylin and Clary can activate the Soul-Sword."

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: Outside of Jade Wolf, Wolf!Maia attacked Clary and Kaylin.

Clary was holding a bin in front of her and Kaylin to protect them from Wolf!Maia.

Maia: (voice over from 2.09 - Bound by Blood) "If killing Clary and Kaylin is the price..."

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: In the supply room, Maia was sitting on a chair, in handcuffs. Simon, Sam, Mike, Caroline and Luke were there.

Maia looked at them. "Then I'm willing to pay it."

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: In the closet, Sam and Luke brought Maia in.

Luke: (voice over from 2.09 - Bound by Blood) "Who else knows what they are capable of?"

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: In the closet, Maia shifted, growling.

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: In Hunter's Moon, Luke, Magnus and Raphael were sitting at a table.

Meliorn walked in with two guards, walking toward them.

"Meliorn," Luke told him.

Meliorn was sitting down now. "Execute Clary and Kaylin Fairchild on sight."

Luke stared at him, looking angry, leaning forward.

Magnus held a hand in front of Luke, looking at Meliorn. "Care to rethink that?"

"This counsel is biased," Meliorn told them. Raphael looked uncomfortable. "You've been seeing Isabelle, haven't you?"

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: In Raphael's Apartment, Raphael was drinking blood from Isabelle's arm.

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: At a building, two male vampires were attacking a woman, making her scream. A female vampire attacked a guard.

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: In the streets/the Institute, Jace and Alec were talking to each other in their phones.

"Something weird's going on, Alec," Jace told him.

"We have reports of violent Downworlders all over Manhattan," Alec told him. "Aldertree dispatched every Shadowhunter we have to stop the attacks."

"Well, undispatch them," Jace told him.

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: At Valentine's zoo, Valentine walked toward Kaylin.

Jace (voice over from 2.09 - Bound by Blood) "I think it's Valentine."

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: At Valentine's zoo, Valentine looked at Madzie. "If you help me, I promise to help you find your Nana."

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: At Valentine's zoo, Madzie used magic on Jace, freezing him.

Simon rushed over, standing behind Valentine, grabbing his arm, making him turn to him, punching him in the face.

Madzie let go of Jace, turning to them.

Simon punched Valentine in the face again. He glanced at Kaylin and Clary. "Girls, run!"

Valentine pulled Simon over to face the others, holding him in a headlock. He looked at Madzie. "Sweetheart, it's time to go." Madzie made a Portal appear behind them. Valentine looked at Clary and Kaylin. "I'll see you soon, girls."

Kaylin and Clary ran toward them. "Simon!"

Jace grabbed them.

Valentine pulled Simon with him into the Portal, leaving with Madzie.