Chapter 9 - Bound by Blood

Start from the beginning

Iris looked at Kaylin. "You made a blood oath. Find Madzie."

Magnus made a Portal, using his magic to threw Iris inside, making it disappear.

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: At Magnus and Jesse's apartment, everyone were talking.

"Clary and Kaylin may have pure angel blood," Magnus told them.

Jace looked at Clary and Kaylin. "That's why Valentine wants Clary and Kaylin unharmed. Both Kaylin and Clary can activate the Soul-Sword."

----/----

Day One

Morning - Jade Wolf - Outside

Sam and Kaylin walked out.

"You and Clary be careful on the way back to the Institute, okay?" Sam asked.

Kaylin smiled. "Don't worry, Sam. Thanks." Jace appeared right in front of Kaylin, crossing his arms over his chest, giving her a look. Kaylin jumped back in surprise. "Jace."

"What are you doing here?" Jace asked. "Alone?"

Sam smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I--I--I'm with Clary," Kaylin told him.

"Why isn't Alec with you?" Jace asked.

"He went to Magnus and Jesse," Kaylin told him, shrugging. "Clary and I are fine."

Jace looked around, looking at Kaylin. "And where is Clary?"

Kaylin hesitated.

Jace looked at Sam.

Sam smirked, nodding to the supply room.

Jace looked over to the supply room.

---- ----

Supply Room

(Song) Forever - Earth Dropwood

Clary and Simon were lying on a canoe, making out. The canoe moved a bit, making them pull away slightly.

Clary chuckled, smiling. "Whoa! This is so weird."

"Yeah," Simon agreed. "Are my fangs in the way? Because I can totally, um..."

"No, no, you're fine," Clary told him. "You're fine... It's just the canoe's a little small to..."

"Yeah," Simon agreed, accidentally tagging on Clary's hair.

"Ow," Clary told him, laughing.

"Ooh, careful," Simon told her, chuckling. "Oh, I'm sorry."

They chuckled, leaning closer to kiss.

Clary chuckled, hitting him playfully on the chest, kissing him. She pulled away slightly. "I cannot believe I let you talk me into this."

Simon smiled. "Me neither." They kissed again. The canoe moved again, making them pull away. "It's okay. I got you."

Clary looked amused. "Oh, great. In that case, we'll just go down together."

"Well, I mean..." Simon trailed off, on purposely moving the canoe as if to check it. Clary looked at him in amusement. "I'm pretty sure this thing is untippable."

"Oh, yeah?" Clary asked.

Simon nodded. "Yeah."

Clary smirked. "Well, I'll just have to see about that."