Chapter 8 - Love is a Devil

Start from the beginning

Cleophas looked at Kaylin and Clary. "Downworlders."

There were flashes of Maia, Magnus, Jesse, Caroline, Mike, Simon, Sam and Luke.

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an alley, Kaylin, Clary and Cleophas stood together.

"We have to free the angel," Cleophas told them.

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, Ithuriel was sitting on a chair in the middle of a room, chained up.

Valentine was there, standing near him, crossing his arms over his chest.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen) "If Valentine has the angel..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, on the roof, lighting were appearing in the sky.

Ithuriel was still chained up, standing.

Kaylin, Jace and Clary stood in front of him.

Jace hit the chains with his blade.

It didn't break.

Kaylin grabbed Ithuriel's chain hands, hovering her stele, drawing a rune. She finished drawing the rune, moving away.

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen) "He can activate the Soul-Sword."

Ithuriel broke out from the chains, looking up, smiling. He held his hands out.

A bright light appeared in front of them.

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In a vision, a demon hand gripped the handle of the Soul-Sword.

The demon disappeared.

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, on the roof, Kaylin, Clary and Jace blinked, looking at Ithuriel.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: In the main office, Isabelle's hand was shaking.

Magnus: (voice over from 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen) "I've seen the havoc yin fen..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In the main office, Isabelle walked in.

Magnus: (voice over from 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen) "Can wreak."

Isabelle looked into the box above the fireplace.

Isabelle: (voice over from 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen) "Do you know where to look for the source?"

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In Hunter's Moon, Magnus and Isabelle were standing together.

"Probably one of the Night Children," Magnus told her.

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an alley, Isabelle got surrounded by vampires.

Magnus: (voice over from 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen) "Yin fen is made from vampire venom."

Isabelle looked at Eloise. "There's just something I need."

Eloise smirked, showing her fangs.

----/----

Same Night

Night - Alley

Eloise and her vampires were still surrounding Isabelle.

"What do you need, Shadowhunter?" Eloise asked.

"Look, I'm not here to hurt anyone," Isabelle told her. Eloise circled around her. "I just need a little... Venom."