9: You're Beautiful

Abbey:

Today could not have been a better day, Sav spent the day walking around town with me, coddling me and buying me things. I love her so much, too much to be put into words. I couldn't be any happier, I couldn't ask for anyone better, in fact, there is no one better.

We're currently sprawled my bed in a pile of limbs, her hand stroking my hair and her lips occasionally pecking my head softly. I nuzzled my head further into her chest, loving her sweet scent, it's so calming to me.

She pulled me into her side, adjusting her position gently, I sat up, resting my head on her shoulder as she sighed in content.

"Babe?" She asked, wrapping her further around me and curling her fingers into me, I brand my knees to my chest, laying them out over her lap.

"Yeah Savvy?" I asked, playing with her hand that was wrapped around my waist.

With her hand that wasn't wrapped around me she placed it on my check, rubbing my cheekbone softly.

"You're so beautiful." She said, looking into my eyes. I blushed, giggling softly and looking down.

"Thank you." I whispered softly, smiling widely as my fingers linked with hers.

Her fingers grazed my cheeks once again, lifting my chin, she smiled softly before pulling me into her and kissing my lips sweetly with so much passion. I melted into the kiss, submitting to her immediately.

She pulled away, kissing my forehead sweetly before lying back down and bring my down to cuddle with her.

I snuggled further into her, pushing my head into her chest, falling asleep to her sweet nothings being whispered in my ear.