007.

☁︎☹︎♥︎✈︎✌︎☯︎⤵︎

with edwin...

edwin walked out of the prettymuch house and was immediately engulfed in the colder air of the outdoors, he was beyond pissed off as he got into his car. 

his best friend did just confessed how he felt about edwin's girl, I mean I would be pissed off too. 

the young boy drove to his favorite ice cream spot and just sat in the parking, he couldn't wrap his mind around his best friend and girlfriends. I mean he'd seen it before when they were first together...he just couldn't see it again. 

edwin sighed, looking up at the roof of his car before getting out of it going into the ice cream shop, I love briana and I love zion...what the hell am I going to do? the boys thoughts raced through his head as he approached the front of the shop where he would order his flavors. 

cassie, one of the few workers in the ice cream shop stood behind the cash register, a smile on her face as she listened to edwin order his treat. she couldn't take her eyes off of him.

 as edwin approached the cash register cassie began to sweat from neverousness as she and the boy met eyes. "oh...uh you're total would be $3.76. would you like a receipt with that?" cassie froze as she held the gaze with edwin. 

it had been like he was stuck. edwins palms became moist from sweat as he struggled to find the word yes in his vocabulary. "i...water?" edwin laughed thinking of the words that had just came out of his mouth, his laugh making cassie laugh along. I mean he has a infectious laugh. 

"you want a water? it's another dollar" cassie blushed, her lighter toned cheeks becoming a light pink as she looked down at her register, lightly biting her lip as she broke eye contact. 

"uh...no, I'll take the receipt" edwin laughed once again, it was as if he couldn't stop. 

what was happening to him?

once he somewhat snapped back to reality, edwin paid for his ice cream and sat at one of the few empty tables in the shop. 

looking down at his receipt as he ate his cookies & creme ice cream, edwin noticed one thing. 

im cassie btw... call me (xxx)xxx-xxxx

chuckling to himself, edwin walked out of the shop making sure that he looked back and smiled at cassie before leaving to his car. he'd even forgot why he'd left in the first place as he drove around LA, wasting gas before going back to the house in the early times of 4AM. 

edwin surely had the time of his life.

waking up the next morning...

edwin woke up on the couch, groggily the boy went up to his room and went right back to sleep, he wasn't going to stay on that couch if he didn't have to. 

"aye nick, brandon and I want to go to the mall!"zion's voice flowed through the house just as edwin sat on his bed making him groan, if there was any one he didn't want to hear it was zion.

edwin rolled around his bed as he heard the door close, followed by briana and ziye' yelling with austin about how they'd see him later so as soon as he was sure they were gone. he went straight to austins room. 

"I met a girl..." edwin blurted out as austins eyes nearly fell out of his head as he looked at the boy. 

"a friend? or?" austin quickly focused his attention onto the boy, forgetting all about who he was texting. 

"not really... I mean we didn't do anything but, she literally took my breath away last night" edwin gushed as he thought of cassie while talking to Austin. 

"yeah and so will bri if she hears the shit you're saying right now" austin laughed as he looked down at edwins lock screen. 

"c'mon, we all know that me and bri just need to be friends..." edwin let out a loud sigh, thinking back on what went down with zion. edwin wasn't even that mad, he was just mad that zion had the nerve to say it how he did. 

"all you gotta do is tell her how you feel about you guys' relationship" 

"I know...thats the hard part"