Jk:"Auntie can i stay with y/n.."

Auntie:"she needs to sleep Jungkook we shouldn't disturb her.."

Jk:"OK then i'll go"( i ant to stay with her;(....)

Lisa: "hehehehehe"

(Jungkook death glared her)

Y/N POV

I came to my room and lay down  i was trying to sleep but couldn't i kept my eyes closed after some time i started feeling sleepy and than slowly slowly i drift to sleep. after sometime i felt a hand on my forehead ..i slowly opened my eyes ...and it was.....KIM TAEHYUNG

Y/n: "you...what are you doing here..???"

Tae:"I came to meet you....you are burning Y/n-ah."

Y/n:"Taehyung please go..."

Tae:"don't speak if you can't just sleep..."

Y/n:"Taehyung please go before someone sees you."

Tae:"Its better if someone saw us..maybe i should go and introduce myself."(He was going.. downstairs)

Y/n:"Wait Taehyung!.."(I quickly stand up and as soon i got up i started to feel dizzy when i was about to fall Taehyung held me)

Tae:"Ok fine I won't go.".(He lay sown Y/n On the bed.)(he locked the door and sit near Y/n and hold her hand)

Tae:"y/n-ah take care of yourself...don't get sick like this."

Y/n:(I just didn't know what to  do in this situation  this was the first time i was getting warm feeling from him but i can't express it no y/n don't get deceived he is a...murderer..)

Tae: "y/n-ah.."

Y/n:"hhhmm?"

Tae:"I..

Y/n:"why did you kill that person."

Taey:"huh?"

Y/n:"you killed that man that day..why?"

Tae:"Its just he was betraying me..he was a fraud.."

Y/n:"You could've give him to police why you killed him?"

Tae:"Y/n-ah some people are better of killed."

Y/n:"how can you say that he must have.. family..what.they will do..now.."(my words were broken).

Taehyung:"They are taken care of.."

Y/n:"You also killed them.."

Taehyung:"you think of me as a murderer??"

Y/n:"what can i think of you when i saw you killing  someone.."( he leaned towards me put his hands on my head stroking my hair slowly..) Taehy_

Taehyung:"shh...Don't be scared my love I won't hurt you.."

Y/n:"get off me.."

Taehyung:"Y/n-ah stop running away from me..please and don't think of me as a monster..please"

Y/n:"Taehyung..please leave me alone we are too different i can't live with you.."

Taehyung:"Why..why can't you live with me is it because of that boy..(he shouted angrily)..Can't you see how much i love you..huh??"

Y/n:(I started crying..)

Taehyung:"(took a sigh)Y/n-ah(leaned again).."

Y/n:(I slowly screamed as i got scared)

Taehyung:"I don't want to scare you but Y/n-ah when you say you don't like me I can't control myself i love you too much to leave you alone please understand my feelings..please."