Last Summer's Black Heart~ Ch.19

Yay, We've Reached The Chapter Of My Birthday Number, Woot!

Na, Na, Na Anyways Here's One Song Since I Can Only Post 1 In The Side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZKh4UUvSrA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen; Miracle, Maggie

Finally it was prom day, I wasn't allowed to see Maggie until the hummer limo winged by her place to pick her up, the hospital had allowed her out yesterday to go home, go get her hair styled for prom and get ready there. She hadn't gone back today at all, instead she had gone to get her hair done and get dressed up for prom. My cousin Kaleb was crashing my prom and bringing Ophelia with him. And apparently Dune was showing up too because he wanted to scout some more girls for another summer romance while Mickey was just staying at home because he had cadets in the morning to go to. I wasn't too happy about my cousins crashing my prom but whatever; the theme was masquerade, so they wouldn't be able to tell which one was me unless they knew what mask I was wearing.

I finished up the touches on my outfit, little had Maggie known that I had also gone and gotten a haircut, my hair was now nowhere near my jaw line, so instead of leaving it messy I used gel to style it up. Which meant Maggie wouldn't know who I was with or without a mask, it was a totally new look for me because I had kept my hair in the same skater boy style for over 10 years of my life.

Besides that I was in a suit with long tails that went in with theme of my mask, which was mysterious magic man. Now I just wondered what Maggie's outfit and mask looked like.

Honk honk. The sound of the limo came from outside my house, I gave myself one last approving look in the mirror and then ran down the stairs to meet my ride, but my parents were there waiting.

"We want pictures of you too! And we demand the Rickets share the pictures of you and Maggie together!" My mom told me as she whipped out her trusty camera. I sighed and stopped on my way down the stairs.

"Alright mom but I'm only letting you take two pictures and I'll be sure to get them the pictures from the Rickets." I said, my mom clapped her hands in delight and quickly took a picture of me posing at the stairs and then stood beside me, she also hurried my dad over, and she then held the camera up high and took a picture of all three of us.

Finally I was let out of the house, I hugged them goodbye and then hopped into my limo. I was egger, almost giddy in my wanting to see Maggie, how wonderful she looked and to just hug her.

The limo driver smiled at me and could see how nervous I was, he put on some music and wished me good luck with the night, I added my thanks just as we pulled up to Maggie's house.

"I'll be right back; the folks will probably want a few pics." I said, hopping out the car, the driver laughed and rolled down his window.

"I suppose so would your folks. Have fun kid." The driver said, I turned around to see my mom bouncing out of her car giddily, her camera still in her hand and my dad complaining to her, she turned around and snapped at him.

"Mom!" I complained as she neared me, she kissed me lightly on the cheek and then ran to the door.

"I figured we should get a whole family picture, the grandparents and parents all together!" My mom sang, she rang the doorbell and I saw Maggie opened, she was smiling and then she saw my mom.

"Wow totally not what I was expecting, nice costume though John picking to dress up as your mom?" I laughed from behind and my mom gaped. "Just kidding Mrs. Quinn I knew you would come to take your own pictures, my parents even prepared coffee so you could all talk after we've left that's also why Ophelia is still here, to take the pictures." Maggie explained, my mom smiled at her and immdetly dashed into the house as soon as Maggie moved aside, I stood at the doorway entrance with Maggie for a few moments, looking at her with a big smile on my face.