Day at Disneyland

Y/N's POV

Ever since I was a kid, I've absolutely ADORED Disneyland! I don't know why exactly, I think it stems from my love of pure joy and love and that's exactly where you can find that. Anyway, my boyfriend Sam Jenkins (member of the first and only pop country boyband On The Outside (OTO for short) ) knows this fact about me and decided to surprise me with tickets to Disney last week on my birthday, and we were leaving for Disney today! I'm so excited!

Time skip a few hours

Y/N's POV

We finally arrived at Disney land, and the first thing we did was bring our stuff to our rooms and unpack them so we could hang out at the parks and do what we actually came to do.

Time Skip 1 hour

Y/N's POV

After one hour we headed to the parks. The first place we went to was splash mountain, because that's my favorite ride and Sam wanted to do anything and everything I wanted to do since it was my birthday present. I wanted to do the opposite and do anything and everything he wanted to do because he already does enough for me and he generally deserves it. We went on splash mountain, then more rollercoasters. We then took a break to eat, then we played some games and Sam won me a stuffed bear who I named Giblets (don't ask why I don't know) and a bit later we headed out. Damn this was a good day!