My amazing life with my beautiful wife

Five years later....

In the present....

Kara's pov

It's our 4 years anniversary and I couldn't be happier. I got on my knees almost four years ago and it was beautiful.

I planned everything. I went to Lena's office just like the first time I saw her. I told hert that we have to do another interview because my boss wanted one about her new VR system.
I ordered a dozen of roses which arrived just in the right time.

I got on my knees and told her how I felt, that I don't want to lose her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

She said yes and I couldn't be happier...well I thought that but you know how life is...

After 2 year in our marriage we thought we should make a family together.

My brilliant wife has found a way to have kids with both of our genes.

After 3 years we had a girl, named Alura and shortly after Lena was expecting our second child, Alexis.

It was easy to choose their names because we wanted to give them strong names and a story behind them.

Alura was the first name which came to my mind because of my mother.

For our second child I let Lena to decide the name. She said she only know me and my sister who can be a role model for her child so she picked Alex.

We talked about it a few times and we realized it would be tricky to give her my sister's name so that's why she ended up with Alexis as her name. Her nickname is still Alex tho.

Alex and Kelly adopted a little boy, who's name is Jeremiah after Alex's dad. They wanted to adopt a girl too, which dream came true in last year. Her name is Anna.

In these years nothing changed between Lena and I. We still have our special lunch breaks.

She succeed with the antikryptonite project so now nothing can cause me harm.

I work with the DEO and Alex as it's director. It's easier to protect Earth with my family.

I knew we were meant to be the day I stepped into her office and now I couldn't be happier with her and our beautiful girls.

_______________________________________
It's the end of this book. It's not as long as I wanted it to be but I just found it harder and harder to write something so as a maximalist I thought it's better if I just stop working on it.

I really appreciate everyone who has read it and leaved comments or voted any of my chapters.

I thought maybe I will write an Avalance fanfic to (Legends of tomorrow) but I don't know if you would want that so tell me which one is more interesting to you: Avalance or Sanvers.